Botcon 2006 Custom Class Rumble/Inferno (on sprue) For Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Automaster, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm searching to find someone interested in my extra 2006 Custom Class Rumble/Inferno. Each kit came with enough parts to make 2 figures. This one for sale here still has the extra pieces on the sprues along with the screws and rivets to complete one figure. I'm asking for best offers on this with free shipping for the figure still left on the sprue.The completed one is mine and is just an example of what he looks like put together and NOT INCLUDED. I will include a copy of the customization guide that we received at the class. It contains useful customization tips as well as instructions, paint scheme descriptions, and bios for both Inferno and Rumble.

The finished custom class piece is different from the store release in that he has a different head than the US version (the US version is on the sprue too), plus different paint applications that were put on by me at the custom class. It came straight out of the baggy from the factory, molded in the reddish/orange and black pieces you see. Plus the translucent red pieces as well. All extra color or detail you see was what we did at the class per Shawn Tessman's character guide. This figure is supposed to be an updated Rumble with the pile driver arms or the Botcon 2006 incarnation of Beast Wars Inferno that ties in with that year's theme.

Serious offers/inquiries only. First come first serve. This is your chance to own one of the rarest of rare Transformers, one that is still factory unassembled. PM me if interested. I have 438 (100%) positive feedback on ebay and am a trustworthy seller. Deefuzz here on the boards knows me personally. Now I guess it depends on if you think he's a standup guy!! :)  Paypal only!!

2. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If it will help sway anyone, I'll be donating a portion of the total to the Red Cross for disaster relief for Japan.

3. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

4. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bump

5. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ugh i would love to have this but no idea the value of these things.

6. highrise

highrise ZombieApocalypse Survivor

Did you ever sell this? and for how much? I'm wanting to sell my extras. let me know