Botcon 2006 Boxed Set FS + Buzzsaw/Laserbeak SEALED FS

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ScottyP, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    I absolutely DO NOT WANT to sell these, but alas, finances have caught up with me for the time being, and it looks like I have to.

Selling:

2006 Botcon Dawn of Future's Past Boxed Set. 5 figures and 'cyber keys' in box, taken out once to gawk at, NEVER transformed, plastic elastic stuff is still on the figures. Bought this from BBTS about 9 months ago, so there isn't a certificate of authenticity, nor are there tech specs (unless they're under the foam, which I never took out). Asking $350 o.b.o.

Also have Buzzsaw/Laserbeak from Botcon 2006, new and sealed, never taken out of the plastic baggy, includes tech specs. Honestly don't know what to ask, I'll say $200 o.b.o., guess I'll find out if that's too high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Going to take offers on these 'til Sunday (the 11th), Highest offer takes 'em unless that highest offer is under 450/200 respectively then, they go on ebay.

Don't really want to ship outside the U.S. or Canada, but if you have lots of good feedback, I'll make an exception. Shipping in the U.S. is $35 on the boxed set, $9 on the bagged figures. My feedback on ebay is under user ID ScottyP2785.

I take paypal or Money Order for US residents, Paypal ONLY for international. With anyone that gets these items, I ship the day after I have your money.

PM with questions/etc. Good luck!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  2. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    bttt

Somebody please tell me (nicely, thanks XD ) if I'm asking too much for these. I never see them available much at all anymore...

3. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Howdy there,

I think you are asking way too much for the boxed set. I don't ever recall seeing that going for over $300 on eBay or these boards. You're on target for the Laserbeak/Buzzsaw. I sold my extra for around $190 shipped on eBay a few months ago, and I see another one went recently for $183 shipped. Maybe if you do it for $200 shipped you'll have more interest.

Good luck with your sale,
    ~X

4. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    ^ Thanks for the advice. I'll probably lower the set down to about 350, that's what I paid for it. I just figured maybe the value had gone up, esp. considering Prime by himself I've seen go for around 250 lately.

5. ScottyP

ScottyP Got The Touch

News Credits:
    :welp: anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.