Botcon 2006 box set - FS or Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Josh, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Hey guys!

i'm in the process of a collection pruning here! Still deciding what I wanna sell and what I wanna keep. So far i've got a list of about 120 figures or so i'll more than likely end up selling so keep an eye out! I'll be posting them here for sure :D 

But i wanted to start off with this first! see what kind of interest I could drum up!

I have the 2006 Botcon Beast Wars box set [complete, with box and pin!] and all in great shape! They've been display pieces in my collection since I got them at Botcon in 09

What i'm mostly looking for here is a trade! I'm wanting to see if there'd be anybody willing to trade me a set of this years Animated figures for this box set

I know what my set goes for so I feel its okay for me to ask for the following in trade!

5 Stunticons [loose or boxed, doesnt matter]
    Autotrooper [one is fine, but if you'd like to get rid of more i'm down with that! lol]
    Fisitron
    Toxitron
    Sideswipe
    Cheetor

i suppose the autotrooper and cheetor are the least necessary out of all. So if you can offer the stunticons, fisitron, toxy, and sideswipe id be open to that too. Obviously tho id like to get as much as i can outta the set :p 

basically, just all the Animated themed guys. Im not interested in Thundercracker or Galvatron at all

So! If anybody's willing to do a trade let me know!

If not, i'm willing to take offers on the set as well! (Just as long as its enough to get most of what im lookin for!)

[​IMG]

Thanks guys!

heck i'll even throw in a free drawing or a couple signed comics if you like :p 
    just to sweeten the deal some xD

Attached Files:

2. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    I have a spare kidney and some TFTM '07 junkers to sweeten the deal. Yes?

3. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    i have the stunticon set in bagged form...MISBag
    And a Toxitron (opened but complete with his axe and weapon (no instructions or bio card)

i would trade those for your boxed set.

4. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Replied to a few pm's! Gotten a couple offers! Im gonna keep the thread open for a few more days just to see what other offers people may have. Ive also updated my original post with some more info on whatd id like to trade for. I appreciate it guys!

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    *daily bump-o*

6. clankizle

clankizle Well-Known Member

I have a loose set of stunticons sealed, cheetor, and autotrooper pack sealed I would offer you.

7. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    alright!!!

Well thanks everyone for all of the interest and offers!

Sorry I havent been able to reply to everyone individually, but it looks like i've found my trade!

You guys are the best!!!