Botcon 2005 Flamewar For Auction

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by soundwaveCA, Sep 27, 2005.

1. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    1 Day left.

3. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Meep

News Credits:
    Sweet Jebus! Up to $81!

4. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

The price may actually be coming down a bit. A buunch of them closed in the $100-150 range recently. One even went for a BIN for $200. It won't last though. You could have gotten both '03 Sunstreaker/Sideswipe for $70 at the con, whereas two years ago, you'd have had to pay twice that in the weeks immediately following the convention.
    I kinda wish I hadn't traded my Flamewar away at the show, as I could have gotten more money for it than the cost of what I got in trade. Hell, I put my Flareup up last night with a BIN of $65 and it was snatched up in about an hour. I could have cleared $200-250 easy if I'd saved my Flamewar and put the both of them up in the same lot. I severely underestimated the demand for what are IMO nice, but ultimately meaningless, Arcee repaints. At least the sale of Flareup made Ratchet effectively free, and Flamewar was already 'free'...

...still, I coulda had $200+. :(  :banghead: 
    That could have paid for my GF Soundwave, Orion Pax and Star Convoy pre-orders fer chrissakes. :sly2: 

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I hear that I remember I sold a OTFCC Tap Out for $100 on Ebay right after the show and now he' at what $10 :D 

Honestly I'm happy with what its at now, I got Star Convoy shipping in a day or two and if I can get Flamewar to pay for him I'm happy :D  Although ya getting $200 for him would have been stellar as that would have paid for the GF Master Galvatron, GF Chromia, and other TF stuff I just ordered :(