Botcon 09 Figs, Micron Booster Vol. 1 for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Maximo Prime, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Hey guys! Selling off my extra stuff from Botcon. Now i'm not looking to rape anybody, but at the same time, neither am i looking to rape myself. So - the Botcon figs are going to go at their cost, plus tax (for the at-con figs, not the bagged version of the box set), plus shipping to my house to get them there safely, plus a little for my trouble. I had no problem throwing more bucks at someone who stood in line for five hours so I didn't have to, and I don't think that's too much to ask.

EDIT: Scourge and Banzai-Tron have been sold!

Here is what's available!
    Botcon 2009
    all are in sealed bags, with accompanying accessories, and full paperwork. They have never been opened.
    Kup
    Flak
    Landshark
    Thunderclash
    Skyquake

Also available is Micron Booster Vol. 1. I bought this for one Micron, so there are 11 available, listed below. I took Lens. All inner boxes have been opened, some of the Japanese cards are missing (the stuff that just had words on it, nothing like character cards or anything), and the box is in fair to good condition. Obviously not a mint set, but for you completists out there, this may be your chance to get those last few figs you've been looking for. (exactly why I bought it).

I'm selling them at cost - After purchase and having them shipped to my house, they are $5 a piece. I'm not profiting at all on this - i didn't wait in line for these, i found them, i bought them, i took what i need, i'm selling the rest.

Micron Booster Vol. 1. Missing Lens. All inner boxes opened, large box in good condition. Contains:
    Chrome, Thyristor and Synapes (chrome, blue, and orange redecoes of Corona Sparkplug)
    Mile, Hover, and Solar (neon green redecoes of the Sea Team)
    Torque, Crunch and Spoil (blue Ransack, orange Dunerunner, purple Iceberg)
    Quantum and Beacon (blue redecoes of the Energon Saber blade bots - no hilt bot)

I bought this box because I was missing Lens. I am willing to split the box up, and I have an extra Torque and Spoil (blue jeep, purple icebreaker).

PM me with offers! Please include a price, pre shipping. Thanks!
    Stu

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I might be interested in some of those Mircon Booster. Can you bring those to the meetup? Also bring my Razorclaw and Elita-One. :D 

3. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    no prob Hec, they are $5 a piece, and I'll bring em to the next meet, if they're not goneby then! :)