Botcon 08 toys on ebay already

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by gen1fan, Feb 26, 2008.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if I remeber ebay rules you could not sell anything unless you could ship it with in 30 days once the auction ends, and if he already has one where did he get it from. I know that they stop all sales on loose sets and what I read on the boards all box sets are sold out too. But $200.00 for a toy that is not even on the market?

link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-JE...goryZ753QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If link does not work Ebay auction Number is 280202836210

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    He's got it in hand already; it's a testshot. Note the unpainted face.

3. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

I don't see why people are appointing themselves the eBay police about BOTCON figures and scrambling to report them for breaking a policy.

The policy is to prevent pre-orders for products that may not materialize and for paypal claims to fall off the 'dispute' window.

BOTCON toys are going to materialize and if someone wants to buy some one's 'slot' to get toys the dude has reserved, what's the beef except jealousy and righteous indignation against SCALPERS.

Everyone knows the deal with Botcon toys, no one is getting swindled.

4. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My bad I did not know he hand it in hand. The more I look at the box set the more I think I'm going to turn it around and resell it as I do not like the toys, and I do not like the story line behind it either.

5. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Well you were not the only one, It is more directed at the general attitude out there.

But I can understand people 'pre-selling' them on ebay to get the cash to get them to the convention. *ALSO* they get to confirm a buyer before the secondary market takes of or crashes which is smart for the seller.

But Draven is right, the not for sale show it as a test shot which has its own value.