BotCon 08 Attendee Souvenirs, Goldbug, Razorclaw

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by xZAOx, Apr 16, 2008.

1. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Buyer for my Goldbug and Razorclaw (from the loose set), had funds issue and had to back out. So I have those for sale.

Also, I've had ALOT of people asking me about the attendee souvenirs. My wife got things settled at work, and she WILL be able to show up at registration with me, so I WILL be able to (forbid some unforeseen catastrophe) obtain an extra set of these. I'm taking offers on these. And yes, I will be asking for more than I paid, to get that out of the way. And for Rodimus, you might want to offer a little more - for the amount of people who've asked me just about getting the souvenirs, just as many have specifically asked me about Rodimus. Apparently we transfans like black recolors ;-).

On all this stuff, I'll pick up shipping for free. The goods will go out Friday of the convention (once again, barring some unforseen issue) the day after I get them.

And if you're looking to buy more, I can work a better deal, since I'll be saving on shipping (and less hassle of more packages).

From the baggie set:
    Goldbug: $55 SOLD
    Razorclaw: $15 SOLD

Set 1: SOLD
    Blurr
    Sideswipe
    Minicon

Set 2: SOLD
    Megatron
    Rodimus
    Minicon

The reason I'm posting a thread with these, is because I no longer have track of who asked me about these first. So it's all open for whoever.

And yes, on the sets - I'm only listening to offers. I don't plan on doing it "auction style" where I have you all bid against each other. After I get some PMs, I'll probably just go with whoever makes the best offer, or if I don't like any, I might try to sell them at the convention. So yeah - might want to put your best offer forward first.

2. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Had someone offer 2x cost, and take both sets. Just so everyone knows.

3. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    Pm Sent.

4. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    pm sent as well.

5. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay: