Botcon '06 exclusives available for those not going?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Colossus Prime, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Colossus Prime

Colossus Prime Worshiping the Matrix

Ok, hi all, long time lurker first time poster so I pray this is not an annoying quesiton and that I can fine enough free time to actually get to know some of you.

Over the past few years I've changed the way I collect toys to simply controlling myself to getting only the figures from certain lines that I REALLY want instead of entire lines. This helped to save a LOT of money to give my wife (of recently one year) the perfect wedding. In regards to Transformers I decided to only get things related to the Matrix, so basically any form of Optimus and Hot Rod/Rodimus, as well as the sole Vector Prime.

As such I REALLY dig that Cybertron Optimus Primal mold but can not attend the convention. Today I got the latest Toyfare in the mail and in it they mention that a limited number of the Botcon sets will be available to people who couldn't attend and to check the official site for info, but I can't find any info there. I'm assuming this is because they won't be offered until after the convention. So I'm just looking for any information regarding getting a set despite not being able to attend.

Thank you all in advance.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    http://www.botcon.com/brochurelex.cfm

Here's the link to the registration / order form for the figures if you're not attending:

http://www.botcon.com/pictures06/screen%20attendee%20lex.pdf

3. Colossus Prime

AWESOME! Thanks!

I take it the address I'm suppose to mail it to is the one listed after "Make Checks payable to..." ?

4. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

*Nods*

Yup that should be the one

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    As registration is ending on Friday your best bet to reserve an Iacon package is to fax down a completed form with credit card informaiton.

There was an email from the botcon folks stating that checks needed to clear by the 15th... Ah here's the news article:

6. Colossus Prime

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I don't have a fax machine but fortunately I can fax it from work tomorrow afternoon.
    That Primal is just too cool to miss out on and I have a friend willing to buy the others off me so I don't feel so bad spending over $300 for the one figure I want.

Thanks everyone!

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    jeez...300 bucks for the 5 figures? that just kills me...there is no way ill be able to afford those, even though its past the date...i may just have to find someone to do customs for me instead...