Botcon 05 set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by butheadimus prime, Apr 4, 2007.

1. butheadimus prime

butheadimus prime Picard?

Ebay:
    well I broke down and got it. I love the RID megs mold and I was going crazy for iron hide to be added to my classics collection. I tracked down a boxed set on the net for 150 bucks not bad considering it was 250 ish at the convention. I can't even find a botcon ratchet.

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's a Ratchet on Ebay (UK) that I've had my eye on, but no matter how much I want it, I can't bring myself to spend over $250 for one white remolded Towline.

3. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is Ratchet that hard to find? Guess I got lucky when FP called me back after the '05 convention letting me know they had a Ratchet/Flareup set reserved for me!

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The attendee/extra exclusives always (since FP started with them, that is) seem to have the biggest aftermarket price hike, as they are done in smaller numbers than the main set (I think), and Ratchet appears to have the highest demand of the 2005 stuff for his G1/classics-ness, similar to how the 2007 stuff is getting so much demand already sight unseen.