boston area

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by JETFIRE-XL, Oct 5, 2012.

?

Do you think Mass,RI,and New Hampshire collectors need this?

Poll closed Oct 26, 2012.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

boston area meet and greet

Hello all I am setting up a Transformer Collectors' Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday JANUARY 27th from 4:00 pm untill 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors, "untill all are one." This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. And feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

bump

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I should hopefully be coming to this, looking forward to meeting people. :) 

Oh, and I'll be bringing some stuff, like at least one of my Sharkticons. :D  And a certain black car Prime figure that has been eluding some people if anyone's interested.....

4. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

bump

bump

5. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

two weeks left

6. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Saturday 10/27/2012

BUMP

7. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Hello all hopefully you have recieved a invite to the Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet. The goal of setting up this meet is so that Transformer fans can finally meet the other collectors in our local area. If this goes well I am willing to set up more events maybe 4 to 6 a year hell maybe even a monthly. I am also planning on floating the idea of a formal fair trade group within the members of our area ie. you buy a item keep the reciept and only sell or trade it to members at it's face value. I also would like to set up a fourm that would allow people to see items which they may never have access to otherwise in person short of going to Botcon or some other large event. If anyone would like to help in planning out or hosting other events please let me know. I would love to hopefully include members from New Hampshire, and Rhode Island first then all of New England in time. So what do you think? I'll post more information later and I hope you consider attending.

8. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is anyone attending this looking for anything in particular? I'll be bringing some junker bots/custom fodder as well as couple other things with me, but if anyone is looking for anything in particular post it. I may have it.

9. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Bump

10. sokutai

sokutai Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    will also be attending and will be bringing aolt of things for trade also from my tradelist (and somethings not listed:)  ) hope to see you all there

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  11. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Sunday January 27th

Hello all, I am setting up a New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday January 27th from 4:00 pm untill 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. This is a free event. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off, talk about and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors, "untill all are one." This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend.

Attached Files:

12. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

bump