Boo's stuff for sale: Macross, Beast Wars, etc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Boo, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Time to downsize my collection, yet again. My collection has overgrown it's boundaries, I just have too much stuff. Maybe you guys can help me out?:) 

All prices are negotiable, and do NOT include shipping. I'm pretty easy to deal with, so if you see something you're itnerested in PM me and maybe we can work something out. I'd prefer to sell, but there are a few items I'm looking for so a trade may be in order as well. As far as payment is concerned, i prefer PayPal. It's just the easiest for me. Personal checks or Money Orders would be just as good, though.

Here's the list, I'll be adding to it later...

YAMATO MACROSS

1/48 VF-1S "Roy Focker" (MIB) - It's been transformed once or twice, but is in great condition. Stickers are unnapplied (still taped to bottom of box tray with instructions) and joints are all pretty tight. $120

1/48 Super & Strike Parts (MIB) - Perfect for transforming Roy's VF-1S into Super or Strike mode! Stickers are unnapplied, Missiles still on the trees. $55

[​IMG]

1/60 VF-0A (MIB) - Unfortunately the shoulders are cracking pretty badly as is common with these figures. I did a temporary (a bit sloppy) fix with superglue that seems to be holding up alright, could be fixed easily and less sloppily by somebody with decent kitbashing skills. However, everything else is in great condition. It still transforms and holds poses, just need to be a little more careful. (I'll take pictures of the shoulders when i have more time) $70

[​IMG]

TOYNAMI MACROSS

1/100 VF-1J "Max" (MIB) - Very nice little figure with a lot of extras. Near perfect transformation, just need to exchange hands and remove/replace heatshield. Complete with all accessories and unused sticker sheet. $12

1/100 VF-1J "Miria" (MIB) - Very nice little figure with a lot of extras. Near perfect transformation, just need to exchange hands and remove/replace heatshield. Complete with all accessories and unused sticker sheet. $12

[​IMG]

BEAST WARS(Takara)

C-1 Convoy/Ultra Optimus Primal(loose/complete) - In very good condition, with just a few minor loose joints. Gimmicks work flawlessly. All accessories and instructions/bio card are included. $15

D-1 Megatron/Ultra Megatron(loose/complete) - In very good condition, with just a few minor loose joints. Gimmicks work flawlessly. All accessories and instructions/bio card are included. $15

G1 REISSUES(Takara)

C-78 Hot Rodimus 15th Anniversary(MIB - This is the first version reissue in replica G1 box. Box has some shelf wear, but in overall good condition. Figure itself is near mint, with all stickers (except on the thighs) applied. Includes all accessories and paperwork. THIS IS NOT THE TARGETMASTER VERSION. $25

More to come, including more pictures if requested...

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Bump! For more exposure. I'll be adding more in the morning...