boom boom rocket on XBL

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mike, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    My brother downloaded the demo the other day, I played it for a minute, and I was hooked. I went out today and bought a points card so we could unlock the full game, and man its fun!! :D 

its like dance dance revolution, except you blow up fireworks when they reach a certain point in the sky, all to the beat of music.

I dont really like DDR cuz im kinda lazy, but this game is awesome, my brother and I were playing it all night. I really like the music, and even if you are amazing at the game, get perfect on it all, there is an endurance mode, where you start off on hard mode, then the music gets faster and faster untill you start missing to many, then game over :lol  it gets sooo insane.

try it out of you're into that kinda gaming, its fun :) 

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I thought it was a terrible game personally, with some of the worst music choices for a game based on music. The game was better years ago when it was called Fantavision, though not much better.

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

It's good to know I wasnt the only person who thought "Hey, isn't this just Fantavision?" It was one of the first games I rented way back when the PS2 came out, so my memory might be a little shaky on it, but BBR seemed to be the exact same thing.

4. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

They probably got a good deal on the rights to the music and it is slightly recognizable.

I thought it was a decent game, but only for a short time.

5. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I think it is okay, but its overpriced.
    Demo only for me.