Book V.S movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by nintendocon, Jun 29, 2009.

1. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

I am currently reading the revenge of the fallen book, and I am really enjoying it, I have noticed some differences and some things are expanded for example the diolouge between Sam and Optimus. But what I want to know is how does everyone feel about the book compared to the movie?

2. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    book was great they cut out the scene with wheelie putting his head between megan fox tits in bumblebee car,,,

3. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

I like the book as well. It gives some more character to Arcee and Sideswipe, but Jolt and some individual Decepticons aren't mentioned at all by name, so it gets confusing at some parts, but I do like it just as much as the movie.

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I would have not known what was going on in the movie at all without the book or comic. lol.

5. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

is the 'sam classroom freakout' in the book? if so could someone please post it

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

I'm reading it now too, and so far I like it. Is there more bot interaction? That's what I'm hoping for.

7. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

I was reading some more and have learned many things about the movie, for example what happened to the doctor, what really happened to Optimus, were alice came from, and how Mikela got past airport security with a robot in her case.