Bonkers (1993 TV Series)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by TrueNomadSkies, Dec 21, 2011.

1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I don't remember much about this show except that Bonkers the cartoon cat was a police officer & had a couple of different partners (a fat dude with a shitty car and a hot girl with a nice car), but I know that I enjoyed it quite a bit.

... time to Youtube!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

It was a cool show. Of course we'll probabaly never see it on DVD or at least if we do it would only be the first 2/3 of the show as Disney has never finished releasing anything Disney Afternoon in its entirety. Shame as it's some of Jim Cummings best original character work. And Welker's Fall-Apart Rabbit was always a hoot.

I always thought Disney should try to revive this show as a true live action/animation combo TV show like the show's "Roger Rabbit-ish" style premise. Too bad doing something like that for real would have been too expensive back in the day so it was only all animated, but now I could see it working as a half hour live action/animated sitcom action show on ABC. Too bad it'll never happen because it would be "awesome possom " if it would!

3. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Fall-Apart Rabbit always made me sad, haha.