Bob Orci: Frank Welker to voice Soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Penedo_pt, Apr 27, 2009.

1. mm123

mm123 New Member

subotnik said:

"It's crazy how CS-80s and VCS3s show up more often than a simple vocoder.
    VEMIA is probably the best way to get a VP-330 if you really want to look for one. Either that or pay ******ed prices through a dealer like Minime at tonetweakers.com. I bought a 303 from him a while back when I was sick of dealing with ebay and paid what would've been a hilarious sum of money if the exchange rate hadn't been so good. Good guy to deal with and a painless transaction but still, completely ridiculous prices."

subotnick,

mini from tonetweakers.com here.

i believe you paid us around 10% more for your 303 than the maximum they had successfully sold for at the time on eb*y.

most eb*y sellers are amateurs who arent paying taxes on their sales, are selling items that are poorly tested (if tested at all) and/or misrepresented and often require costly repairs.

we spend a lot of time and money preparing the vast majority of items we sell and, as a result, our items are generally in much better condition than similar items on the market and are priced higher.

all things considered, i feel its unfair for you to say you paid a "******ed", "completely ridiculous price" or a "hilarious sum of money" for the 303 we sold you. if you dont wish to do business with us again, please email me privately and ill be happy to remove you from our database.

thanks
    mini