2D Artwork: Blurrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by misternewuzer, Jul 29, 2009.

1. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

My take on Blurr :D 

[​IMG]
    Strength: 5
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed: 10
    Endurance: 6
    Courage: 8
    Firepower: 2
    Skill: 9
    [​IMG]
    Blade detaches from center of Blurr's back and attaches to either wrist for melee combat. can extend into a Plasma-heated Snake Sword (of the Soul Calibur variety).
    [​IMG]

Bio: At first glance, Blurr doesn't look like much: tall and lanky, relaxed, slow and particular to speak. Once his pistons get pumping, however, is a different story. As a member of the Autobot Elite Guard Intelligence Agency (AEGIA), Blurr is not only their sharpest detective who will sniff out the smallest clues and flush out the most vile of villains, he is also their fastest messenger, able to reach running speeds of Mach 2 in a sprint. He will zip across a battlefield in no time flat, getting the precious information he knows to whoever needs to process it. Should he find himself in tighter and winding quarters where sprints aren't effective, he will convert to his four-legged "terrain mode," wheels deployed to rebound and richocet through tight spots and sharp corners. When the job is done, Blurr will idle his engine and go back to his quiet observant lifestyle, popping energon snacks as he goes.

colors coming soon

-EJ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. Super001Dude

Super001Dude Well-Known Member

Great dude!

3. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

Bump, for new material added.

4. Super001Dude

Super001Dude Well-Known Member

Awesome

5. Boltax

Boltax I'm a Veronica man.

Hey! Glad you entered. I like the design a lot. It's well thought out -- with a nicely different alt mode. Can't ask for more than that, right?

Fortunately, on top of that it's pretty nicely drawn -- and really clear. I can definitely see your train of thought.

--Boltax.
    (I dunno if it's a winning entry, but dammit... neither is mine.)