Blurr69's Extra Stuff FS/T

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by blurr69, Oct 12, 2010.

1. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Some of my extra stuff for sale or trade.

The list will be added to and updated when I can so, definitely check back time to time.

Open to all offers and will soon have a "wanted list" for trades. Im fine with international transactions but, some form of delivery confirmation is a must for/with me. Ive only sold to a couple people here now out of state but, lotta IL board peoples know me and Ive sold hundreds of items on ebay under blurr69 since 1999. If sending an offer.. keep in mind that its extra stuff, and Im in no particular hurry/rush to get rid of.

Here we go ^^

G1-

jetfire #1 - complete with instructions, tech, and styro armor tray- GONE

jetfire #2 - near complete, missing the two leg armors that have clips and the gun clip. Also has instructions, tech, and unused original sticker sheet, missing one sticker. see pics

omega supreme - electronics do not work, missing yellow clips, otherwise complete with original styro tray.

Dinobots- Grimlock , Sludge , Snarl , Slag - bodies only (snarls gold fins are detached but unbroken, slag has a collar piece broken) -GONE

Cassettes- Steeljaw, Eject, Overkill - complete

Joyride and Darkwing- powermaster joyride -complete, powermaster darkwing - body only

Hot rod TRU reissue and Smokescreen TFC reissue- Hotrod TRU reissue is complete, stickers applied and smokescreen TFC reissue is MISB

Sideswipe TRU reissue MIB w unnapplied stickers

Minibot lot- wheelie missing head flap, beachcomber headlight broken, outback no jeep gun

Road Caesar- MIB - complete, laster and braver are chinese boxes and blacker is japanese. instructions included - GONE

Landcross- complete - GONE

Not G1-

Justitoys Megatron Upgrade kit for masterpiece mp-05 unmodded - x2 MISB

Qunit-01, TF Animated Humans, and TF Animated accessory kit
    Quintesson judge (quint-01) by impossible toys - MISB x2
    TFA 01-3 Humans by impossible toys - unopened
    TFA accessory kit by unicron.com (All spark, Ratchet's weapons, Stasis cuffs, and Saari key) - unused stickers/unopened

Quint-03
    Quintesson Scientist (quint-03) by impossible toys - MISB

Transformers: An IDW Collection Vol.1 Hardcover, Brand new/unread

TF Animated Shadow Blade Megatron MISB

Universe 2.0 Starscream (white ver.) MOSC x2

Universe Hotrod, Cyclonus, and Galvatron in Challenge at Cybertron - MISB x2 GONE x2

Henkei Thundercracker and Skywarp Both are authentic. Long story short, I picked them up for 225 from a local board member months ago, long before the kos surfaced or were even talked about, and Im not a stickler for authentic. So, if you are.. here ya go. Im not expecting to get the same return either. High res pics of leg notches or anything else are avail upon request.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/344808-blurr69-want-list.html

2. rumble619

rumble619 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pm'ed

3. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Recent update bump

4. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits: