Blurr69 extra stuff FS/FT. G1 Fort Max, KO oversize Dinoking

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by blurr69, Dec 29, 2010.

1. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Some of my extra stuff for sale or trade.

The list will be added to and updated when I can so, definitely check back time to time.

Open to all offers and will soon have a "wanted list" for trades. Im fine with international transactions but, some form of delivery confirmation is a must for/with me. Ive only sold to a couple people here now out of state but, lotta IL board peoples know me and Ive sold hundreds of items on ebay under blurr69 since 1999. If sending an offer.. keep in mind that its extra stuff, and Im in no particular hurry/rush to get rid of.

Here we go ^^

G1-

Fortress Maximus - complete. Never had stickers applied, kinda the way I liked it, personally. Good piece for repro labels in any event. I cant remember if its gasket/grommets gun, or cerebros's gun but, one is a repro. The spike I got it with back when was a repro too but, a horrrrid horrid looking one. Ended up using it for a custom >.> I do have though, one of the new HQ repro from those sets, thats included for sure. Things basically in completely unplayed with condition, and milk white all around except a small part of the chest piece, which is hard to describe.. Pic coming and any avail upon request. (pic added to show 1/2 inch yellow strip of yellow on the chest piece). Will dig up the acc. for more pics

KO oversize Dinoking/monstructor. Oversized chinese KO, made in the 90s, is apporximately 8 inches tall. Each individual character is about twice as big as the original. Comes with all the parts to make dinoking but, no dino shells. Also comes with a 7th regular sized figure holding a sword. In scale with other g1 combiners ^^. Both card are warped ;;. youtube review

jetfire #1 - complete with instructions, tech, and styro armor tray- GONE

jetfire #2 - near complete, missing only the gun clip. Also has instructions, tech, and unused original sticker sheet, missing one sticker. see pics

omega supreme - electronics do not work, missing yellow clips, otherwise complete with original styro tray.

Dinobots- Grimlock , Sludge , Snarl , Slag - bodies only (snarls gold fins are detached but unbroken, slag has a collar piece broken) -GONE

Cassettes- Steeljaw, Eject, Overkill - complete - steeljaw=GONE

Joyride and Darkwing- powermaster joyride -complete, powermaster darkwing - body only - Joyride=hold

Hot rod TRU reissue and Smokescreen TFC reissue- Hotrod TRU reissue is complete, stickers applied and smokescreen TFC reissue is MISB

Sideswipe TRU reissue MIB w unnapplied stickers

Minibot lot- wheelie missing head flap, beachcomber headlight broken, outback no jeep gun

Road Caesar- MIB - complete, laster and braver are chinese boxes and blacker is japanese. instructions included - GONE

Landcross- complete - GONE

Not G1-

Justitoys Megatron Upgrade kit for masterpiece mp-05 unmodded - x2 MISB - GONE

Qunit-01, TF Animated Humans, and TF Animated accessory kit
    Quintesson judge (quint-01) by impossible toys - MISB x2
    TFA 01-3 Humans by impossible toys - unopened
    TFA accessory kit by unicron.com (All spark, Ratchet's weapons, Stasis cuffs, and Saari key) - unused stickers/unopened

Quint-03
    Quintesson Scientist (quint-03) by impossible toys - MISB

TF Animated Shadow Blade Megatron MISB

Universe 2.0 Starscream (white ver.) MOSC x2

Universe Hotrod, Cyclonus, and Galvatron in Challenge at Cybertron - MISB x2 GONE

Henkei Thundercracker and Skywarp Both are authentic. Long story short, I picked them up for 225 from another local board member months ago (details available privately), long before the kos surfaced or were even talked about, and Im not a stickler for authentic. So, if you are.. here ya go. Im not expecting to get the same return either. High res pics of leg notches or anything else are avail upon request.

More so not g1-

Transformers Animated - Season 1 DVDs (original NA release)

Transformers - The IDW collection, Vol. 1 (hardcover)

Transformers - The Animated Movie (IDW novelization of the 86 movie)

Star Wars : Empire strikes back - Scout walker vehicle MIB

Final Fantasy 8 Guardian forces by Kotobukiya - All 8 mosc/misb (NA versions except siren, who is the jp version). Bahamut, diabolus, odin, cerberus, gilgamesh, shiva, siren and ifrit. Pics to come as I dig them up

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wanted-items/344808-blurr69-want-list.html

2. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Bump. Couple things added, Couple pics added. Any questions/comments, feel free ^^

3. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    How much for the book? This dude Blurr69 suggested I check it out, so I figured I'd give it a sshot! hahaha.

4. Toei

Toei Well-Known Member

pm sent

5. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sent you a PM regarding the IDW Collection Vol. 1.

6. NebulanFree

NebulanFree Destron Saboteur

Is this list up to date?

7. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    Prices ????