Blurr Reborn As Cheetor?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by psj333, May 1, 2009.

1. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree, since we've been told their most likely won't be a season 4 of Animated, everyone assumes Hasbro will turn to a new show, and a hefty majority of fans of this show want a spin-off of it instead of a new series all together, and it seems everyone wants a new Beast wars, which it shouldn't be, since it wouldn't work, and almost be a complete clone of the original if they did it.

I think people jump to conclusions to quickly on these boards sometimes, Blurr is technically dead till revived, like all transformers, especially Prime. So fan's should chill, and wait for the news of whats happening before jumping to conclusions. If it isn't canceled then Blurr will most definitly be back in season 4 however till then, he's dead and not coming back.

2. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah Bulkhead can be Rhinox, Prowl can be Silverbolt. Then all the cons can turn into Preds. They can both be on ships fighting each other at the begining of season 4 and crash land on a mysterious organic planet and need to take on beast modes to avoid stasis lock.:thumb 

3. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, Blur couldn't be reborn as Cheetor because that would imply that he had some techno-organic parts. And I think the general sentiment about techno-organics on Cybertron is that they are bad. I think that the Autobot council would rather let Blur die than bring organic contamination to Cybertron.

4. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

he is dead for the rest of the season, and if we are lucky he may return as more then Longarm's paperweight.

5. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Don't know. Don't care.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

Or he could just remain a lego brick for the rest of his existence. Aware of everything around him, but unable to communicate or act. Trapped forever in the prison of his own body silently screaming in his own mind as he goes insane.

... to the tune of Metallica's "One"

(yeaahhh, he wasn't my favourite character)

7. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Hey, I got a better idea! How about we let Blurr die & rust in peace?!

8. Coeloptera

Coeloptera Big, bad beetle-bot

You know, that always bothered me. Yoketron choosing to die was honestly, a very poor choice, considering the circumstances.

"Master Yoketron! Someone has broken in, stolen or destroyed many of the protoforms we are dedicated to protecting, and nearly killed you! Your experience and knowledge may be our only chance of learning what happened and salvaging what remains!"

"No, I'd rather die. Thank you, though."

I think they were trying for something along the lines of, "Master, you're dying! I have to save you! Here, eat this fetus." But maybe that's a stretch.

- Coeloptera

9. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

well there is talk (and i stress talk) from TFWire about a recent announcement made at one of the cons. It's on episode 180 if you want to check it out on iTunes for free. They are apparently (and no one shoot me please) thinking about going for a 4th season now tha Hasbro has the reins of TFA's animation after taking it back from CN. or something to that idea. they had more power over the series in the 3rd season (hence, when it got good) and are now controlling it. or at least, that's how things are coming together on the fans end. ... beast wars rocked back in the day, but trying to revive it other than just throwing a character into the mix of Animated would be suicide on the animation studio's part. just a thought.

10. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I didn't really understand this at all. Yoketron was trying to give Prowl some lame-o spiritual lesson...but the truth of the matter is, Prowl ALREADY wasted a protoform, so Yoketron could have stayed online and, you know, actually HELPED to do something, but he didn't. He died again, rendering the use of the protoform WASTED.

Some teacher. :lol 

12. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers: Animated Blurr = Transformers Movie Jazz

Everyone and their motherboard is pissed that they're dead, myself included. :mad  :cry 

It's a new era!

13. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, Blurr's entire body is wrecked. The only way he's probably going to get a chance to live on is in another body. Maybe they'll need to put it in another protoform.

What bothers me is what happened to Yoketron. Maybe the protoform he was to be transferred to already had a spark inside of it and what Prowl did caused the spark of the fetus to be absorbed by Yoketron. Hence, maybe it really was a kill the fetus type of deal.

Hence its like we're talking about embryonic stem cell research and all that....

.... Just came to mind though. Protoform may also mean "baby" to the Cybertronians. After all, doesn't Ratchet call children, protoforms several times. And when they use protoform to tease each other, I think they're calling each other babies. If protforms can be considered babies then the question is, do we kill a baby so that an adult lives?

14. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It might not have been Yoketron's choice. What if his Spark was damaged during the attack and was slowly dying/being drawn to the well of the all spark.

Also, I think what Prowl transferred was not only Yoketron's spark but Yoketron's spark containment chamber as well.(The matrix type holder thing) If the chamber was damaged during the attack, wouldn't that have caused Yoketron's death regardless of whether or not he was transferred?

Also is there a chance of rejection during spark transfer similar to how we can sometimes have rejections in organ transplants?

15. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Damn it Im a doctor not a mechanic!

i have no clue what might happen to blurr i just pray he isn't reborn as Wheelie XD

16. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

If we aren't going to see Blurr again, I hope he's really dead. It's a thing worse than death to be stuck, utterly mute, immobile and unable to tell anyone where you are for an eternity.

Damn it Shockwave. This guy is the most evil evil dude I have ever seen.

'Cept maybe Saddler. But that's because he's creepy. He should team up with Shockwave and the Flood, and then, oh then, we'd be screwed.

17. Blurrz

Blurrz You're Breathtaking!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Gahh. I'll just assume with the fact that Hasbro made a figure for Blurr, that he'll be back in no-time, whether it be back in his old body, or back in another form (Similar to Armada Smokescreen -> Armada Hoist)

I doubt it'll be Cheetor. I don't see Blurr becoming feral and yellow.

18. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I bet he'll be back as just plain old Blurr. Maybe reformated, but still called Blurr.