Minor/Repaint: Blurr - IDW head on TR/G1 body

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nutahal, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Nutahal

Nutahal Active Member

Facebook:
    • a 5mm peg was placed underneath the IDW Blurr head. yes, those Titan Masters female ports can accommodate 5mm pegs. this is a non-invasive customization on the whole TR Blurr. the IDW head is basically a snap-on piece.

• i'm still getting Takara Legends Blurr of G1 colors. already excited to try this IDW head on it, maybe their colors will suit more. what i like about this IDW head is its neck articulation; it enables Blurr to look up!

• what happened to the Generations Blurr body? dunno yet, but i'm saving it for another custom project.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

check out my other Classic-Generations customs here;

https://www.facebook.com/Nutahals-Transformers-Collection-1011217295621200/

Attached Files:

2. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    Nice. Have you made some minor transformation fan-mode/mod to allow it to stay in place during alt mode? It's been done by another poster here (fan mode, no modding needed) using the regular Headmaster head, I think.

3. Nutahal

Nutahal Active Member

Facebook:
    nope, dude. i don't wanna ruin that shield, like crop some bits of plastic from it, just to accommodate the head when in alt mode. i don't mind Blurr being a HeadMaster, as long as he has an optional optional IDW head piece. :) 

4. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

Interesting, looks good, nice mods on the neck to get the tilt. I personally used this head on my SXS R02 Overclocking, it really nails the IDW look. This however is a a great way to have both IDW or G1 depending on your mood :) 

5. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Woah, awesome! I might try that. I will put United Blurr in alt mode anyway, when I receive Legends Blurr. Cool, thanks for sharing!

Did you cut anything? I don't want to destroy my United Blurr. Just interested in trying the head on Legends Blurr, but I probably want to put it on the old buddy again later.

6. kalron

Speaking from experience with this head, he removed the neck portion from the original mold. It is a simple static mushroom attachment. I don't remember as it has been awhile, but I think that would have to be cut off to get this neck mod to work.

7. kalron

So Technically I was wrong. I pulled this head from my SXS Overclocking and found that the neck is the same...the connection point to the Titan Master plug is added. It removed the mushroom that the Generations Blurr uses. Sorry for the miss info..