Blur Beta

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Savanna, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Anyone else sign up and get this beta? I just put 1 hour into the game, and dam it feels pretty good. Felt like PGR combined with Mario Kart. Instead of turtle shells, you get big balls of fire to use instead. Instead of little go carts, you can use a Exige, or a Land Rover. Setup was pretty straight foward, and included MW2 style challenges online. Definitely worth a look if you like arcade racers with combat.

2. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I got in. Downloaded it last night. Not sure when I'll get a chance to play it though, I'll at least give it a try.

I've been in a lot of betas and rarley play them. I always feel like I'm playing it because I should when I usually want to play something else.

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I played it a little bit last night, enough to get to rank 5, and it's surprisingly fun.

I was thinking more PGR mixed with Wipeout, but its all the same really. Almost makes me sad that FF is coming out today, cause i'll probably not play Blur again for a while.

4. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Bumping this just for the reason they released the Beta as a public demo. Also increased lv restriction to 15. ZR1=fun.