blue truck robot from the early 90s?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Maetel, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

hey guys i had a blue truck transforming robot (not transformers brand) during the early 90s that i'm trying to figure out what series it was from. i think it was made by takara and about the size of modern voyager class transformers maybe a bit bigger, with lots of die cast parts. it's a futuristic semi truck (not g1 optimus prime cab-over style) the upper engine part fold down to cover torso, the lower engine/front wheels drop down to form legs, the arms are transformed similar to optimus prime (shoulders fold back) with arms either at the side or completely back, the rear wheels/trailer hitch part folds up similar to energon optimus. the transformation was pretty complex for the time.

I would show you guys the pictures, except i no longer have the toy because my mom threw out all my toys (transformers, sd gundams, m.a.s.k. etc) when she moved (she's at taiwan, i'm in the us) any help identifying that bot/series is greatly appreciated guys.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
  3. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

yup, that was exactly it! thanks alot! it looked alot cooler in my memories...but i was like 10 back then. thanks again!

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    No problem :)