Blue Prints on Leader Class Blackout rejected

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    My Blue Prints for a Leader Class Blackout was rejected. I sent an email to hasbro to get permittion to send it, but hasbro said that they are not permitted, and I can't send the Blue Prints. In the mean time I will look all over my neighborhood to find any customizers to help me build one for myself. If anyone know the type of plastic that a transformer is made of or recommend an idea please reply. Thank You.

2. shortround

shortround Banned

aww i wahtted to see a leader blackout well good luck

3. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    thomas edison was a cheapskate and a greedy SOB, but he still valued the input of people with a brain and 2 ideas. sorry about the shot block there.

if those uber geeks i have seen on Youtube can build a transformable Blackout with Legos, then you should have a scratchbuilt soon.
    best of luck with it.

4. lastmaximal

lastmaximal Hellspark

News Credits:
    one has to remember that Hasbro and TakaraTomy already HAVE in-house designers who are under contract to produce designs and stuff for them...

Takara sometimes is able to run design/idea-submission contests [usually just color-scheme designs] for kids, although Hasbro likely has to work with different release-form laws and whatnot that are probably too much trouble to go to [which is why they have said in-house designers].

5. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i wouldn't of bought a leader class blackout anyways...

leader class guys, are a pain to transform lol!

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    thomas edison did not live in times of intellectual proprietary litigation.

this is a corporate standard that applies even to artist. they avoid receiving input out of fear of accusation of infringing ideas. basically what they are saying 'please dont send ideas to us in case you might sue us later for copying it.'

its sad, but its the world we live in. dont let your naivete/ignorance screw your good intentions.

7. zephon

zephon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why don't you try to approach Justi toys or maybe even Happy-well? Or maybe those companies which make "alternative" TF's?

8. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Voyager Blackupt was pretty good. I am not sure what a leader class would included except basically an enlarging of the current figure by 35%

And Hasbro can't accept any input because people sue them. How many times has a repaint idea that someone did on the internet been done and people squealed 'HASBRO STOLE MY IDEA!'

You could share some of your blueprints with us.

9. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Any chance for a sample of these blueprints?

10. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    The drawings are not that great. My Blue Prints are secret that I was given a reason not to share show them yet, but the plans involved lots of hinges, a switch for the propeller and his feet makes him look like Bigfoot. Also I don't know how to transfer my blue prints on the computer yet.

11. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Maybe I can find a way of buying some leader class toys, melting the plastic (I just need to find a blacksmith), make the molds out of wax or plaster, fill the molds, pop them out, build them and paint it. Maybe if possible I can make a limited few, keep one for myself and sell the other few on ebay.

12. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude one word of advice: u might want to chk out the TFW2005 radicons customs/kitbash forum for some pointers & tips first. (before you do anything foolish & regret it later on) just my :2c:  dat's all.

13. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

You won't find a better group of people able to make custom TFs then you will here. If anyone can make your Blueprints a reality, it's the customizers and kitbashers in the TFW Radicons forum. My best suggestion is to figure out a way to get the Blueprints, or at least it's basic concepts online, and discuss it in the Radicons forum with people who know how to make scratch build toys and have experiance with situations like this. You might even be able to find others to commision the construction of this idea and actually get some built.

14. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    QFT! :wink:  nuff said. (in this kind of situation ignorance is not bliss)

15. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, they do that with stories sometime too...freefall and i came up with the armada 4 horsemen (and more details were hashed out by Napjr and RevPeeKitty {i hope i spelled those right}) and hasbro ended up saying they had heard about the story and liked it, but we never got anything, but its all good...we still know its ours...