Blue Meanie's collection, Ver.5, video, Cribs: Nerd edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Blue Meanie, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Blue Meanie's collection, Ver.5, video

After cleaning out my collection room and removing all the non-G1/Classics sealed toys for my sale, I have the last changes done to my Transformers room. I removed everything that didn't fit in the room. I didn't feel like taking a thousand pictures and editing them in photoshop again, it just takes too long to link so many photo's. Especially with all the ebay photos I have been having to take! So I shot a HD Video, and take you through a little tour of my collections. I didn't show anything in my closet since the light is busted, so I will add pics of that shortly since its a nice chunk of my sealed stuff. Anyone that saw my previous collection pics will notice I got rid of a ton of stuff, my Batman collection, Superman Collection, Gundams and stuff are all gone. I give a little insight in how to appease a wife if your collection eats up the guest bedroom, I built some wall units to appease her. So here is the vid

YouTube - collection.mts

:D 

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    wheres all the good stuff?

i kid i kid, videos are way better than pictures, your collection is badass

3. leov36

leov36 Rubber Wheel'd UM

holy crap, your house is completely dorked out. i need to know how you pulled this off with your wife, as im allowed a tiny corner in the BASEMENT

4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Me too leov36, me too.

5. Blue Meanie

Haha, the house is definitely dorked out. People have the funniest reactions when they come over the first time. You find out who is a nerd deep down. Most are shocked, and say they didn't picture me as a nerd. The guys from my Muay Thai classes all acted like your typical Jock nerd hater at first, trying to look cool to each other. But 30 minutes later they were all still walking around the room pointing stuff out. Its funny how people perceive you. I fight, carry guns, drive a 700 horsepower car and my wife is a good looking girly girl so everyone thinks I am some meathead jock. But I love toys, Sci Fi movies, read Forgotten Realms novels, watch cartoons and am pretty much a kid. My wife does rule though, one in a million I lucked out.

6. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I'll never understand this. My house, my junk.

7. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

Nice collection man
    Love the 1/6th scale figures man

8. kdog

kdog Well-Known Member

That collection is one of the most badass I've seen I check the site everyday. I know what you mean about the people think that a dude is so cool that he want have toys are watch cartoons. I watch cartoons and I love action figures and I also have a bad chick so I can relate to you. Hope to have my collection on soon. I would not call it geek I would just say it takes a real man to do what he wants to do and not care what anybody thinks. To the people wondering how to get your wife to give you more collecting space maybe your doing something wrong are she don't repsect you doing your collecting thing. Its been real hold down to the toy collectors out there.

9. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Dude, how did you get all my stuff in your house!!! Seriously, I played the video and my 8 year kept saying, "You got that...You got that". I love the shelves, I started to convert my shelves to cases as dusting was a pain. I love the guest bedroom. You have given me a great idea of what to do with my spare bedroom. I wanted a computer room and the wife wanted a spare bedroom. I never even thought of the fold down bed. SWEET idea and nice collection.

10. leov36

leov36 Rubber Wheel'd UM

whats this 700 bhp car you speak of?

Yeah,.....maybe i should start beating her

11. Blue Meanie

On the Dyno YouTube - The LS7 on the Dyno

Idling YouTube - LS7 Idle

This is my most expensive toy. Fully forged 427 LS7. The motor cost almost as much as the car brand new, lol. Should make 700-750 horsepower on motor when the bugs are worked out, then I am gonna spray it with a 300 shot, try to run 8's in the quarter. Gonna be hard with a 6-speed.

12. brollicon

brollicon Well-Known Member

damn nice

13. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    Very Nice!