Repro/Sticker: Blue Big Convoy custom box.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 30, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I finsihed up a custom box i been working on for a fellow board member. It's for a rare lucky draw Blue Big Convoy.. Since they never made a box for this figure, i redesigned the orginal Big Convy box from scratch and added all the Blue convoy pics and art. I printed out a small box first to be sure the measurments were correct and then printed out a full size test box on normal paper like i always do .. I mocked up a plastic window for it as well to give the full effect of how the final professional printed box should look .. I also printed out a incert for the inside of the box so you were not just seeing a white wall behind the convoy.. I put my universe nemesis prime in the box to show how it looks with a figure in it ..
    It took me a while to complete this box and had some help from some board members with box scans and measurments.. Im pretty happy with how it came out .. I'll be making a box for my Nemesis Prime as well ..

Only problem is , i cant find a place that can print these on large format paper.. Any suggestions or help on this matter would be greatful ..

Enjoy the pics :) 

-Curt

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

that looks great. were you going to get back with me about the custom box i ask about?

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Your Staples won't do it?

4. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When i was at stapels it was packed so i didnt bother to wait in line and ask .. But i also didnt see any large format printers in there unless there in the back or something maybe ? .. This convoy box lay out is 30 inches long and 20 inch wide lol.. I have a feeling im going to have to try and cut the layouts in half and then piece them together..
    Have you ever printed at Staples , how is there pricing with stuff like this , any idea ?

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I think Blue Meanie printed his awesome boxes at a Staples for like 25-35 bucks each.