Minor/Repaint: Bludgeon WIP and quick Ratchet mod.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Cycrolus, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    K I've been working on this bludgeon for a while now and I set it aside till I got another megs so I could scalp his arm. So here he is about 80% done.
    Also a quick ratchet mod. I personally think this looks alot better than that thin little plastic thingy. I've been kitbashing for about 4 years now and don't really have alot to show for it as I end up scrapping most of my stuff, but I'm really focusing on some of these now and I'm hoping to finish some soon. I have a few that are close to being done......just havn't finished :eek: 
    So tell me what you think. Oh and sorry for the blurrys took these on mah phone.

Attached Files:

2. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Nice job, man. The mods to the tank look great and Ratchet's new lights look much better than the originals. What did you use for forearms on Bludgeon?

3. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Interesting work on Bludgeon. It looks cool, though I wonder if there's some way to keep his "samurai" crest in the transformation scheme.

I agree about Ratchet. Much nicer with those flashers, even if they seem maybe a little big.

zmog

4. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    I used Energon unicron for the for arms.

I'm gonna try and make his crest flexible so that it'll be able to move without breaking.

Thanks for the compliments guys, hopefully this'll be done soon but I might get sidetracked;)  again. In fact I started a new side side side side side..........project last night.