Blu-Ray Feature "Giant Effin Movie" Not on DVD?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Squall42080, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I purchased the Blu-Ray last night and watched a Special Feature on the 2nd disc called "Giant Effin' Movie."

It turns out I am in the crowd in one of the scenes that covers the filming in Bethlehem, PA...so I went to buy the DVD at Target (also to get a transforming case), and that particular feature isn't on the DVD. Its a pain in the butt to show people with the Blu-Ray, because not many people have a Blu-Ray player unfortunately...that's why I wanted it on DVD.

My question is, is this feature missing from all DVDs and is Blu-Ray specific, or is there a version of the DVD that has this feature? I'm assuming no, but I figured it's worth asking.

2. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Most Blu-Ray versions of movies have special features that aren't on any regular DVD releases. The first TF movie release was the same way.

If a special feature is on the Blu-Ray and not the regular DVDs, then it's Blu-Ray specific.

3. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    Because DVD is the new VHS.

4. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    While I agree, and do not support the purchase of DVDs anymore...the idea of buying one to show my friends and families the feature is a lot easier than disconnecting the PS3 from my TV, packing it up and lugging it to their houses to show them the Blu-Ray.

I figured the answer was no, but it was worth asking to see if maybe one retailer got it and not others.

Thanks!