Heavy/Scratch: Blot 187 - WiP **(Update)**

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by deaculpa, Jan 3, 2010.

1. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    ugh, this guy is giving me so much grief. this should be illegal, did he even have more than a paragraph's worth of lines in his career?

anyway...
    i got around to adding altmode legs this weekend and now i dont know if i like them. theyre supposed to be stubby but i think this may be too stubby.

altmode legs are very unstable- despite all the joints i added being very tight, the altmode legs are attached to Grimlocks old tail hinges, which swing out. i.e., its not really the joint i want right there because it makes his legs want to swing out from under him.
    but the alt legs do fold up nicely to sit on the legs in robot mode, just like the old fig.

thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Have you tried future for tightening them? That stuff works great.

3. cowclone

cowclone I am lost..were am I?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    he does look good thou

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Wow... good to see him reach completion (or nigh-completion)! What a frankenstein monster... so many different figures whose body parts live on in this misshapen body! :D 

I suppose if his beast legs are weak, it makes sense for him to brachiate, so the weight will be shared by his enormous forearms...?

Great stuff. Blot was always the only Terrorcon who really stood out for me.

zmog

5. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

wow totally impress

6. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    i refuse to be displeased by a project so im not going to leave this as is - im going to add a joint to each altmode thigh to allow more movement and stability, mod to allow the altmode head to look forward (and not down).
    but ive stepped away from Blot this weekend to work on Cutthroat ,I attached the altmode birdhead today, he's very close to completion. in fact i think ill take a photo and post it in a moment. :)