Bloopers

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fernbern, Jul 14, 2007.

1. fernbern

fernbern Well-Known Member

After 4 times of seeing the movie, I've noticed a few bloopers. One BIG blooper is, during the power outage, (after Ratchet hit the power line), how did Sam's house suddenly get electricity? When the Autobots were hiding by the house, you see the house is lit up. Maybe they have a snap electric company?
    Doug

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    The doughnuts keep changing on the plate. Close up there was just bit left. Wide shot whole doughnut and back to a bite.

3. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    yeah I noticed the donut thing too.

4. fernbern

Also, the character Devestator isn't the same as the toy. I think the toy is called wreckage or something like that. Since the movie names weren't confirmed before the Toys were made, I figure Hasbro just rushed to production.

And when Bumblebee "broke down" with Sam and Micheala. Both of BB's doors were open. But after he started, the passenger door was closed. Did Bumblebee do that?

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    When Optimus fell, the lights went back on, it was the part where Sam's dad goes "Aftershock" and then someone says "lights are back on"

6. fernbern

Lights back on

I didn't hear the "Lights back on". Now I'll have to see to movie for a 5th time.

7. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Devisor was supposed to be changed to Brawl as he is known in the games, toys, book, comics and all that. The writers pointed it out to Bay who then made a note for it to be corrected but never did.

8. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think the father says it, I definitely heard it. I believe it's right after he says "aftershock"

9. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

The figure is called Brawl. And yes, him being named Devastator was a mistake. Wreckage never shows up in the movie.

Could be. But I think it's a directing mistake.

10. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    You could tell on the freeways that the Autobots and Decepticons were going the wrong way...you could read the freeway signs behind them..

Heather

11. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    When the Decepticons make their roll call, Blackout's hologram is in night time, but then we see him flying during the day. When Barricade gives his name, its the same street shot that was used for the pre fight scene between him and BB. In the dealer show room for Jazz's vehicle mode, you see a pontiac, saturn and cadillac; although they are all GM vehicles, dealers never show them like that. When Sam looses his pants, Megan only goes back for her purse(she starts walking back to the car) but in the next scenes Sam has his pants back on.

12. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Sam's pants were right on the ground next to her purse. You think she's that cold to leave them laying there?

13. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

In the beginning of the film, when Capt. Lennox gets back to the base, he's sitting there talking to the boy without his gear on, but when he goes into the tent to talk to his wife and baby he's got the gear on, but then it dissapears during Blackout's attack on the base.

When Prime is tearing into the sector 7 guys, Sam's sweatshirt is over his shoulder, but when Mikala tells him about why she has a criminal record and sacrificing to keep loved ones safe, he's got the sweatshirt on, but in the shots after that it is over his shoulder again.

14. CerebralSin

CerebralSin The Cerebral Assassin

aw man i was gonna say the pants one. umm...one blooper sorry ran out, sorry for spamming i just had my heart on that blooper.

15. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Wow, Bay's scene continuity staffer has to be fired. He also should be blamed for missing these in the edit.

16. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    it's pretty darkly tinted in chopper cockpits to reduce glare

i think they got into bb, went and got his pants and then got her phone, makes sense really.

17. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

When bonecrusher crashes into the bus and then tackles Prime they're on a nice wide stretch of road with land all around. Then they cut to them flying off a bunch of narrow overpasses.

18. Squirrel!

Squirrel! Active Member

The taxi that the codebreaker chick takes to the hacker's house is different when she stops the cab for a ride and when it drops her off.

The donut differences... this was very obvious. It shows the plate empty and in the next shot there is a whole donut left, then when the fbi guy picks the plate up there are just scraps left.

When Bumblebee takes Sam and Mikeala to the cliff side and she gets out to check under the hood, the passenger door is wide open. When she decides to walk it shows her door is shut even tho she never touched it.

19. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    When Ironhide crashed landed in the swimming pool, all the water stayed where it was. You would think a 25 foot tall robot would do more damage, as the others smashed through buildings and stuff. Somehow the pool stayed in tact

20. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

It's a re-used shot from the beginning. Also.. One excuse would be: TIMEZONES.
    Blackout would be in the middle east, while everyone else is in the USA. I think the Middle East is about 9-10 hours ahead, so it might be night-time there, while it's still day-time in the USA.