Blitzwing256's Transformers and more collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Blitzwing256, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

A friend at work wanted to show her son some pictures of my collection, so I decided to take some random pictures here and there, and i felt like sharing with the transformer people, so here they are:

http://www.green-ranger.com/myspace/mycollection2008/

(just a warning the images are fairly large)

thats everything I have out at the momment, I have a full set of everthing released from beast wars up till the beginning of cybertron shoved in totes in the storage area (ran out of room) and i'm only 1 figure away from a complete g1 collection. A good chunk of the g1 stuff needs to be re-setup due to an agravating issue with the apartment managment,but thats a story for another day ;-)

enjoy :) 

2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    While that's a nice collection, holy crap is it messy! You need more space, man...like a warehouse, or a storage locker.

3. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

yeah...thats a mess...awesome collection of stuff, but you need a room to yourself!!

Bucket

4. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

lots of really good stuff dude!

5. Blitzwing256

Blitzwing256 Triple changer

Thanks, i'm a horrific Packrat and I'm planning on moving into a larger house in the near future, so for now its a cluttered disaster but I call it home :)