Customs: Blitzwing

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bigbot3030, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

Anyone else think DOTM shockwave would make a kick-ass Blitzwing? he's got a cool tank mode where the treads work well for robot, and his tank mode already has a pointy front end that could be modded to make the front of the jet. really just adding jet parts is whats needed. This should be easier than adding tank parts to a jet. The only hard thing would be to try and give one of them more of a earth mode.

Anybody else thinking about this same project? Any ideas on how to pull it off?

Randy!

2. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

Since Astrotrain is cybertronian in the movie comics I think Blitzwing would work well being the same. Perhaps ROTF Soundwave's jet/satellite panels would work with Shockwave? If not Shockwave then maybe ROTF Voyager Megatron.

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I've made the same observations you have but have not pursued it. Give it a go!

4. Bigbot3030

What made me even think about it is seeing the concept art for DOTM and that Shockwave's "secret" name was blitzwing. after that things kept on falling into place on it. I do't know where it would fit though. Would it be a DOTM, classics?.........

R!

5. Slothboy

Slothboy Nick

If it's gonna use a movie Shockwave figure then movie verse is where it'd fit, imo. Classics doesn't look so alien.

6. Bigbot3030

Oh yeah, for it to fit into classics alot of paneling and sheet styrene would have to happen to make it more blocky. sorry, forgot to mention that's what i meant.

R!