Blitzving's loose screws

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Blitzving, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Blitzving

Blitzving Has issues...

Welcome valued customer to Swindl--- ....Blitzving's Loose Screws!

Sadly I only have one Transformer for sale now but that may change soon. Also have some Marvel Legends lots up, so take a look!

One important thing to note here. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE. If you want something but think I overpriced it, feel free to make me an offer.

Transformers

[​IMG] ON HOLD
    The only TF so far is Human Alliance Sideswipe here. He is in loose but mint condition. has instructions and all accessories except for his human partner (who honestly, I don't even remember his name)-but he is complete in every other respect, has all his parts and his missile.

I was hoping to get $15 for him, which is half the going rate for most HA figures.

Marvel Figures

ONE IMPORTANT NOTE: I will not split up these lots, I want to get rid of these figures , not sell all of them except one. So, sorry about that.

[​IMG]
    First up is The Scorpion and The Lizard, from the "Spider-Man Classics" line, which was the line eventually became Marvel Legends. the Classics thing went on for a little bit after, but there were much fewer figures since Toy Biz wanted to focus on Marvel Legends

Scorpion is missing his missiles (which he doesn't actually use in the comics or cartoons anyway)

and lizard is missing his ...garbage can. yeah I don't know why he came with one either

I was hoping to get $20 for both of them.

The Biggun' lot
    [​IMG]
    In this lot we have Marvel legends Abomination, Wendigo, Hulk, and Marvel Select Sabertooth. What you see in this lot is what you get. Sabretooth doesn't have his display and the ML figures do not have their BAF pieces.

I was hoping to get $30 for all 4 of these guys

[​IMG]
    The movie lot. Includes Marvel Legends Spider-Man, Venom, and the Green Goblin. (Green Goblin's mask is removeable for Willem Dafoe goodness), and Unleashed 360 Venom.

Again, in this lot, what you get is what you see,

was hoping to get $30 for these guys

NOTE: All of these figures have been kept in mint condition, and were not played with. They were only used for display, in a non-smoking home.

PM me with any questions or offers

2. Blitzving

Blitzving Has issues...

bump

3. Blitzving

Blitzving Has issues...

bump