Blindpacked Kreon Ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shatterpoint, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Both Lego and Megablocks blind pack their minifigs, so why wouldn't Hasbro do the same with the Kreons?

The sets could consist of 5 Kreons, 2 Autobots, 2 Decepticons and 1 rare Kreon with a new part.

Series 1 could consist of :

Ultra Magnus- The Prime Kreon in white and blue.

Cliffjumper- The Bumblebee Kreon in red.

Soundblaster- The Soundwave Kreon in black and red.

Acid Storm- The Starscream Kreon in green.

Rare Kreon: Nemesis Prime- The Prime Kreon in black, grey and teal with a sword.

Now I'll leave it to you guys to come up with the other series following the guidelines used above. Other than that, have fun with it !

2. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Bye

I would like it if they sold the Kreons they have now blindpacked. I really like Kreons but I don't care for Kre-O overall and don't want to pay for a large set just for the Kreons, so some easier way to obtain them would be nice.

3. zannus

zannus Well-Known Member

I wish they would do this, I don't want the kits, just the Kreons

4. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't support blind packing as I usually only want one or two figures and never find the ones I want. I still don't have the Attatix Starscreams because of this. I stopped when I reached 20$ and no Starscreams. I would much rather they just sell them in packaging where you know what you are getting. Untill then I will happily purchase the Kre-o sets and know I will get what I am after.

5. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If they made blind packs of characters they never plan to make sets of or variants then maybe so then set sales aren't as hurt. But keep the set Kreons with there guy. I like the Kre-o themselves more then the small guys.

6. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller

Ebay:
    Kinda startin to think they shouldnt even pack kreons in the construction sets anymore.. make em special order direct from them or something maybe, idk. All I know for sure is a shit ton of ppl buy the sets and return minus the kreon, all the way to just poppin the boxes open and jacking in stores. There was a starscream box cellophane wrapped at my local tru the other day with a 9.00$ sticker saying "might be missing pieces". Ppl for a minute were selling individual kreons for like 10-15$ on ebay... Just all around a few ppl are going to fuck it up for everyone in the end, making them come out with shit super slow and/or badly, bankrupting them even?.. All potentially of course. You definitely already hear a lot of the "id bite on em when they are on sale, or clearenced, or free >.>"

Some things hurtin em, some things might could help em. Hopefully they pull off making them somewhat succesful in the end. One of my favorite lines of toys all around.

7. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If they Blind-packed Kreons I'd buy them by the bucket-load.

Only problem is the other ones are afforable, in the UK they're less then £2 each, and I could imagine Hasbro marketing Keon blind-packs at $4 or £4 a pack.