bleach anime query

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by KA, Apr 30, 2007.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hi guys, ive just begun to get into this anime seriously with a purchase of the 1st dvd set and seeing that its already into 100+ epis, am curious of the general direction its taken since epi 36. ive visited some reference site but the itd take a lot of time for me to digest it so some quick summaries would be much appreciated. some immediate questions:

- whats the resolution of the save rukia campaign?
    - further development of ichiko's power and the guy in the hats role, long term.
    - how/where does the anime deviate critically from the manga, if any.

thx.

2. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I guess I'm qualified to answer as I've seen all 122 episodes of Bleach so far.

Pretty much the anime is amazing when it follows the manga. I watched over 90 episodes within a 2 week period I was so hooked. It hits a snag when the anime overshoots the manga, and they introduce the Bount. It's pretty grewling and I only braved through it because of the current Arrancar/Vizard arc - which I'm loving so far. Nothing will ever top the sould society arc, but it's nice to get back on track.

3. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

I guess I am even more qualified as I have seen all 123 Bleach epidosdes :D . To answer your questions in order, without spoiling anything:

- It ends well (it's resolution leads to the story arc we are at now)
    - Think Drangonball Z. He is always gaining more powers. And Urahara plays more of an information/ gives you help when you need it character later on.
    - It's relatively the same, except with the filler episodes and such (bugmenot covered it all).

4. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Has 123 been subbed? I don't even pay attention to the numbers anymore, I just watch them when they're released.

5. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

Yes it was subbed on the 25th. Go watch it now, it's kick ass.

6. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Yeah, I saw it already. Thank God for Arrancar and Vizard. Why couldn't they have shown up when the Bounts first appeared? Grimjaw would have mopped the floor with Kariya.

7. cagliostro

cagliostro Victi Vincimus

I would have loved to see that. The Bounts were weak I mean Ganju beat one for crying out loud! I just hope they stop inserting the three mod souls in to the canon arcs.

8. Optimus_Prime84

Optimus_Prime84 Well-Known Member

Since no one will summarize it , here i go!!

1-62 Soul Society Arc: We learn that Captain AIZEN IS A TREATER WORKING WITH TOUSEN and GIN. They want to use a special item made by Urahura team long time ago.Also Ichigo learns to go BANKAI.

63-110 Bounto Arc: Some bounch of left out noobs wanted to rules Soul SOciety and got their ass pooned by the shinigamis.

111-123: A F9CK7N8 AMAZING ARC, WAY BETTER THEN 1 TO 62 , ICHIGO SUCKS SOO BADLY COMPARED TO THE ARRANCAR, IT NOT POSSIBLE!!!

9. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Drat, outsmarted by a Lorry, I am disgraced

Er your giving away tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much information if you were to grade the summarys on how much information they give gnaw would get a 100 while your summary IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!

10. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I wouldn't say the Bounts got owned by the shinigami. They won because of the seal put on Kariya that prevented him from absorbing anymore spirit particles. He was going to blow himself anyways. Good riddence.

11. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    It's a pretty good series, but it unfortunately suffers from DBZ syndrome. It's not as bad as DBZ, but it's still a little anoying. The characters themselves are really what make the series. I still say Ichigo's father is the best supporting character ever.

12. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Agreed except with one point

Ichigo's Dad IS the best supporting character ever.

I started liking the filler mod souls, now Im rather very very pissed at them.

13. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah, the dads frickin awsum. love the epi where they paid tribute to moms.

ichigos dad is like jonah jameson to ichigos spidey.

14. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Agreed, Isshin is an amazing character.

"Good morning son!" *Dropkicks Ichigo*

In my opinion, the various arcs are like this:

Opening Arc - pretty good, nice self contained stories introuduce the players well.
    Quincy four-parter - Extremely fun, especially all the humour involved.
    Soul Society - amazing fights, none are too drawn out beyond an episode or two, the fact that everyone has their own fighting style and the narrative tends to jump from story to story helps loads too. Some nice twists later on keep you on the edge of your seat, especially the ones about Byakuya.
    Modified Souls - pretty dull, felt a little too drawn out.
    Bount - picks up a little, but until the last five or so episodes it doesn't really pick up.
    Arrancar - amazing, nice character development, excellent fights, and already a couple of very cool (yet logical) twists.
    Hueco Mundo - next arc probably following straight after the Arrancar arc (since it is as Soul Society is to the early episodes), I'm looking forward to this especially given the hints in the intro and recent episodes.

Also, there's the specials - Sealed Sword Frenzy is pretty damn cool, a very fun and intense fight-fest.
    Not sure on Memories of Nobody, the Bleach Movie - the clips look cool and Senna looks damn cute, though.