Blazing Angels...Anyone flying yet?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by BigPrime3000, Apr 9, 2006.

1. BigPrime3000

BigPrime3000 Well-Known Member

I downloaded the demo for this game a week ago and I've already played through it at least 5 times. It's kind of arcadey like Crimson Skies but has a bit more realism in how the planes fly, I loved the demo. Has anyone picked up the full version yet?

2. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I tried the demo and it didn’t grab me. A friend of mine got it on Game Fly and all he told me about it was that he played it for a half hour and sent it back.

3. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ooh, I've been wanting to play that game so badly. I can't even find it in stores yet, though. :( 

4. skywarp

skywarp The extra Autobot

Aviod it. Is all I can say. I was able to rent it a week ago. After enjoying and picking up every other WW2 flight sim on the concoles. If you want a good one get either Secert Weapons over Normandy or Heros over the Pacific.

The main problem with blazing angels is the lack any on screen displays(no hud). Add that to the idea that all planes are just as fast and agile as eachother, and you get blazing angels. In the first mission you chase down and ME 109 with a biplane. There should have been a couple hundred miles in speed differnce, but I was able to out run him and shot him down with ease.

5. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

That sadly seems to be the new trend with "next gen" games. I dont give a sh*t about cenamatic display, I need to see my health and ammo bars damnit!