Blazemaster! Not in the movies bu}t now in peruvian politics!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Neo-Bombshell, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    This has just been totally hillarious! Here in my country we are about to vote for local city majors and recently we ha a debate between all candidates for Lima, our capital.

One of the less-known candidates, while talking about security on the streets, offered to buy helicopters for our police department (something too weird, considering here we don't have any place where those choppers could land), and look what he showed during his exposition:

[​IMG]

It was ROTF Blazemaster!

A friend of mine, member of our local TF community, noticed that and it started to spread like a virus! Now all newspapers, blogs and web pages talk about this! Even on TV it was mentioned!

Blazemaster now is on demand here and this guy has started to gain electors here, I will vote for him now! :p 

2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would be more impressive if he hadn't been using a toy that turns into a news chopper. Should have held up Voyager Blackout and said "vote for me and I'll buy the police some of these helicopters".

3. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    wow, finally Blazemaster has a purpose in life. Maybe it'll prove to be not such a regretted purchase after all.

And it's about time politicians started using props in their speeches, what with our short attention spans and such. They could hold up a toy ambulance, or a school bus, or an army tank, and explain how they're going to cut funding from one to pay for more of the other.

This one they could use when it's time for another bank bailout:

[​IMG]

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Obama should totally pull out a Tuner Mudflap during a speech.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Okay, the fact it popped up was a pretty cool sighting, but the fact every response to this thread has been somehow political means I'm going to have to invoke rule: 3 - no politics.

Sorry guys, it was a cool spot though. Should've used the Rotorwash Rumble repaint though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.