Blaster transformers 20th Anniversary movie dvd

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gweapongun, Mar 15, 2007.

1. gweapongun

gweapongun owner of stuff

In the Transformers movie the fan commentary didn’t notice that blaster's silver and red head turns totally red when he turns around in his chair when he is trying to raise moon base one

This leads to my question what happens to blaster? You don’t see him ,he just disappears.

2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    He's helping Snarl clean up Autobot City :D 

3. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    he was Autobot City's communications guy, only makes sense that he stay there. Magnus was the city commander, but he left with the rest since he had been promoted to leader.

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep and a lot of good Ultra Magnus did too. I guess he was on the Junkion ship attacking Unicron. We don't see UM again until the ending.

5. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    As cheeky as that sounds, it's kind of true. You see Blaster again when Spike & Bumblebee are about to be munched by Unicron and send out a distress call to Earth. Right before he (Blaster) gets the signal, he indeed appears to be on clean-up duty.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Slightly off-topic.

I the AMOK featurette, it says early on that Lazerbeak didn't get another toy incarnation until Armada, when there was a BW Lazorbeak.

Unless they really are that picky.

Just something I noticed that caught me.

7. gweapongun

gweapongun owner of stuff

a couple of autobots cleaning the whole city they would of been better used else where

8. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

They head cleaning duties, IOW, they sit back and give orders while the others do the work. It's an Autobot city, there have to be other Autobots there somewhere right? :confused: 

And Blaster was in other episods after the movie, unless some how he died and they brought him back to life but failed to resurrect the others Trans. Jeez, why did they have to go and kill off all the characters? Couldn't they have jetisoned them into space on some insane adventure, for the Holy grail maybe? :lol 

9. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Actually, even with the story boards a lot of Autobots were unaccounted for. Grapple, Hoist and those that were confirmed alive in the story boards & Movie. Hound, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Tracks, Bluestreak, Smokescreen or Wheeljack (you decide). Also jazz wasn't seen again after FFOD, so I believe he returned to Earth and lead the remaining Autobots. Jazz was second in command. Also, some poor Bots had to build the Funeral Ark, so maybe they repaired Autobot City while they were at it too. They had to get the Energon to build the F-Ark, and the Autobot City had been built to produce energy. This is my own humble therory, perhaps not all Autobots felt the need to follow Rodimus Prime.

10. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I remember seeinng Jazz with Bumblebee in "Call of the Primitives" But those people made a lot of errors like that. Characters originally killed during the first invasion of the Decepticons just sort of pop up out in the city fighting? I guess they had some clones or somethin'. I like goin' back and watchin' the movie to try and pick out characters that should be dead :ev: 

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, you see Jazz running about in the background a couple of times in different episodes. I guess perhaps he took retirement out of grief for seeing most of the other Autobots he fought with killed, and spent the rest of his days playing chess with Skids next to that place where Prime's trailer goes in robot mode.

Or maybe he just simply got forgotten about since his toy wasn't being made anymore.

12. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or Scatman Crothers died and was no longer capable of voicing Jazz, reducing him down to cameo appearances here and there.

13. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Five Faces of Darkness, in the Olympics scene where a robot that looks like Jazz and is called by someone else's name entirely ... that was supposed to be Jazz, but Crothers passed away so the name of the character was changed. There were rumors that Jazz was supposed to have a more vital role in the earlier episodes of Season 3 before being left out of the "must have" list in terms of what characters the producers wanted the writers to use.

14. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

it's a cartoon... don't think about logic. it turns great minds to mush.

15. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Be seeing you...

I know it never would have been the same, but they could have at least found a sound-alike. I mean, they didn't mind killing off entire characters, including Prime, so what's one more change?

16. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I didn't think we had any great minds around here.
    :dunce  :lolol 

17. MattMoylan

MattMoylan Well-Known Member

Blaster was busy keepin' it real.

18. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd have to go back and watch, but I was under the impression that Jazz was one or two slots behind Spike and Bumblebee in Unicron's "drop guys in acid vats" room, and was an official movie survivor along with them.

I could see Jazz going into retirement after the events of the movie. The Autobots had 'mostly' won by that point, and nearly all of Jazz's old pals weren't around anymore. Didn't see all that much of Bumblebee either until Optimus returned, for that matter.

19. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Blaster was in "Carnage in C Minor" as a pretty major character. So he was still around in some extent.

20. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    Blaster was in many season 3 episodes, he was even in the opening credit sequence.

In Five Faces of Darkness (the 5 part episode immediately following the movie) Blaster is seen in command of Metroplex and the rest of Autobot City.

Gotta Remember, Blaster was one of those Transformers like Jazz, Hound, or Beachcomber who really took to Earth and enjoyed being there. He was also one of the higher ranking bots, so its only fitting that he take over with the needed care of Autobot City after the second Decepticon attack in the movie. I mean, they couldn't abandon the whole place, regardless of the threat.

I know this is a lot of made up fan stuff, but its pretty easy to accept Blaster and all those Season 2 Autobots as taking care of the city following the movie and off camera.