BlastCrash Fics: Transformers Hollywood Life

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Blaster Crasher, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Blaster Crasher

Blaster Crasher Banned

What is life like in Hollywood for the Transformers? Does it rock :music :? Does it suck :(  ? It's both actually, and there pretty funny :lol  ! PS, If you like it, just type: It's funny like a :noob  . If you think it could be better, just put :useless  . Thx

-Blaster Crasher :cool: ​

2. Blaster Crasher

Blaster Crasher Banned

Skyfire/Jetfire's Hollywood Life

Skyfire sighed. Ever since G1 was cancelled, he was left homeless ,jobless ,broke ,hungry, and worst: if he had to go to the bathroom he would always have to do this: :poop  . Then a guy from Hasbro came to Skyfire saying "Hey Skyfire, you got a job at Cartoon Network for Transformers Armada now. The man walked away, but then turned grinning saying, "Oh and P.S. you're now have the retarted name Jetfire." How did Sky... I mean Jetfire reply? :banghead: 

3. Blaster Crasher

Blaster Crasher Banned

Starscream's Hollywood Life

Starscream had it made. He was rich. In Hollywood, he went to the Taco Bell there. "Hello. I'd like an order of energon." This is what he got: :hookday . So Starscream picked up a rock, aimed it ,and :throw . He left, but he ran into a Hasbro employee. "Oh hey Starscream, I need you for a show on Cartoon Network called Transformers Animated. You need to cahnge your armor to purple." Starscream went from :banghead:  to :Gouki:  "I can't be purple, I'm not Skywarp!" yelled Starscream in rage. "Hey, that's OK, you can be fired." Starscream grumbled to himself.