BlastCrash Decepticomics

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Blaster Crasher, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaster Crasher

Blaster Crasher Banned

I'm new at making pictures like this, so low negative feedback OK? Anyway, I'll add a new comic every week, but no promises

Attached Files:

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Oooooooookaaaaay...

First things first, it would be easier if you actually post the picture in your thread and not as an attached thumbnail.

Two, the font is really too small, making it hard to read what he's saying... and the fact that the speech bubble isn't entirely white makes it even more harder to read.

Thirdly, you're using artwork that belongs to somebody else in making this comic and you're not crediting the artist. That's a big no-no.

I would strongly suggest that you either draw out your own comics, which would probably be best suited for the TF Fan Art section, OR take pictures of any of your TFs and make a comic out of those pictures as is what the majority of the people who make comics in the Funnies section are doing.

3. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    I agree with what t+c said also if you really serious bout doing this read up on tutorials right here.

And you may want to download an image manipulation program like photoshop though if thats out of ur price range a good alternative is GIMP alot of comic makers use it including myself before i got photoshop and its a program that comes highly recomended...

Plus as t+c said its prolly smarter to take pictures of your own tf's instead of using other peoples art. In fact ive only ever seen one comic that didnt use actual tf's.

And one more thing this is just an opinion but your going to need a story line a comic rarely is supported by one shots tho they are funny from time to time it would be smart to make a long running comic. Tho once again thats just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.