K. I gotta start off first by saying that there's some painting that needs to be done to this to make it better but I HATE doing white. I had this done several months ago but like all my gagillion (yea a gagillion I counted) projects he was put on the shelf until today when I finally decided to take some pics. This was pretty simple work. First I took the head off a Armada Starscream and just glued it down. I know I could have given him some articulation aka ball joint but there were some clearance issues and stuff I just didn't care to mess with, and besides he's just gonna sit on my shelf, not be in a photo contest. Major problem I ran into on the head swap was the heat required to remove the pins on the tail of da choppa caused some warpage thus making his pins not go back in correctly. But I can fix this Next I took his prop off and added r.e. mags to where it would attach easy peasy. I have tons of projects really close to completion and I hope to be posting alot more soon but things happen, so anyway enjoy. Oh and sorry for the bad pics my photobox got broke in my last move.