Blackout's TF collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Blackout32, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I thought I would start a collection thread here since I've seen quit a few memebers here. I have to get some pics uploaded but I am starting the thread now. RIght know I am trying to figure out how to upload pics so if anyone sees this, please PM me and help with the upload process of getting it right for the pictures to be shown.

This pic just shows BOTH shelfs even though you can't really see everything on the shelfs. I have lights hung up cause when its dark they light up and it looks really cool.

[​IMG]

Check out my few pics of my collection. Let me know IF you like them or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
  2. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Your best option is to join a photo sharing site like Photobucket.com or imageshack.com. Take the pictures from your computer and upload them to that site. They, in turn, will provide an IMG link for the photo that you just need to copy and past into a post.

Example:

IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa104/bfarneth/l_4c6080fda42e47c3b4d4d2c6620bd0b3.jpg[/IMG] - I removed the initial square bracket at the beginning so you can see what the link looks like. If you add that back, you'll get the actual picture:

[​IMG]

You can also insert images using the "Insert Image" button when creating the post (little yellow button) to upload pictures straight from a website. However, this must be from a photo sharing site like those mentioned above, it can't be linked from a public site.

More info on uploading pics can be found on the Image FAQ page and regular FAQ page as well.

And finally, just so you know, this isn't really the forum to be asking these types of questions. If you want to keep this thread here then I suggest you edit your first post and make it pictures of your collection.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Here are the START of some pictures that I intend on sharing with folks on my collection.

4. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I just started posting pics of my collection but MORE to come in time untill I finish everything I have.

5. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    Most of your pictures cannot be clicked on to make them larger. I'd suggest you use photobucket or imageshack and just upload large pics all within the first post. People aren't going to want to scroll through pages where you're adding new pics. Just add them all to the first post so it's in one location, right up front.

As for what you've posted so far, nice collection.

6. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Thanks, I will be doing that then this weekend. Thanks for the help my friend.

7. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

You have some nice additions to your collection mate -Keep it growing !!!

8. TRANSJAZZ

TRANSJAZZ Fighting Cancer RIP 10/31/16 Veteran

News Credits:
    not bad nice collection

9. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Thought I would update this thread of mine of my collection and I am going to try and get some pics really soon. Possible get a few right now if I can figure out how to get it uploaded.

EDIT: first I need to get some pics first oooppppsss thought I had some already.

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    There are also some sticky threads in this forum to help you out as well :wink: 

11. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Thanks, I might have to check them out. Hadn't felt well enough to get some picks but I have a photobucket acct so I might see if that would work instead of tryin to figure it out since I seen where you can just post a link instead.

12. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Here is a few pics which I hope works.

[​IMG]

13. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

I am going to only post 3 pics and go from their. if people want more then let me know.

[​IMG]

14. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Last pics
    [​IMG]

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've gotten your thread all cleaned up from the "pmed" and "bump" posts (such posts are for sales threads only). By all means, if you have a legitimate update, feel free to post what you've updated! If you need help with posting photos, contact a member of Staff or post your concern in the TFW2005.com Tech Support forum.

Keep up with working on your collection; it look really cool! :thumb 

16. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice collection!