Blackout? Jazz...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ChrisIzDaShiz, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Hand Of Omega

Hand Of Omega Well-Known Member

Well, OP, welcome to ambiguity.
    A lot was unclear in ROTF, on the whole I enjoyed it, but things like using basically identical bots with new names that aren't explained is especially annoying.
    Ravage is obvious, but still isn't mentioned by name. Sideways too. As well as others.

All we needed was simple one liners using their names to establish them, "Grindor assist us!", "Ravage, deploy/eject", etc.
    Also, before you ask, as someone has said, Megatron flies out of the ocean and lands on the 'Nemesis', his flagship that also contains the Fallen, which crashed on Saturn's moon. Once again, not explained in the film and its further complicated by the fact that much of the prequel comics and books contradict or ignore one another too.

I know some people here get complacent and don't see how people 'could not know' these things, but if you're a TF fan or audience member that hasn't followed forums and blogs and so forth, how are you to know? I sympathise with guys like the OP.

2. Nightwing24

Nightwing24 00 Agent

News Credits:
    same mold no known changes also I'm curious I only saw the movie once is grindors toy paint job accurate to the movie? I thought it was just a pale blue but I'm not sure. Also how is his head different from blackouts? It looks about the same to me but it's been a while sense Ive seen it.

3. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Touche.