Blacklab Transformers Theme!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Mirageified, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Mirageified

Mirageified Active Member

I am not sure if anyone else has seen this yet, but apparently Blacklab submitted a theme for consideration for the new movie, but it was rejected.

I don't know about you, but the one that I heard from the movie, though growing on me a little, just plain sucks. This one however rocks and will be on their forthcoming album. The video is no You Tube and their website has clips for you to make your own video with the music and everything. Check it out!

Black Lab Transformer's Page
    http://blacklabworld.com/blw/pages/transformers.html (has the video on it)

I am not sure how to put the video into the post, but it is on the site along with a way to download the mp3 for $.89 or get it free if you pre-order their album (not my cup of tea).

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    it wasnt rejected. it wasnt submitted. They heard the movie theme, decided it sucked (like most of us), and did a new one.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Yeah, old news...personally Black Lab's version is way better than the Mutemath crap...but thats just IMO.

4. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Best of a bad bunch really, but this one sounds a lot better when accompanying the (nicely edited) video, as odd as that sounds.

5. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

Dude this was old news a month ago.

6. juuubart

juuubart Active Member

seriously, they should have put this on the OST and played it instead of Linkin Park.

7. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Blah... They sound aweful. I rather stick with the original version.

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    :puke:  Since when is pained whinning considered music?

Not that I could here much of it, what with the clips being played too loud.

9. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Well-Known Member

Dude, look at where you are. If you pick up some sort of "news" that's more than about three hours old, chances are we already know about it. This forum is damn near up-to-the-minute when it comes to news. I've seen people here post YouTube videos ripped from TV (commercials, TV spots, etc) that are posted online before the show it was broadcast in is even finished airing.

This BlackLab thing is what.. a month old? Come on... do you REALLY think we wouldn't have heard of it by now?

10. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's try and be a little more polite. A simple 'we've seen it, but thanks anyway' response would be more fitting.

11. Jedi2016

I'm trying to get a point across. How often does this happen here? Every few days, the same piece of "news" shows up again and again and again. And most of the people have low post-counts.

TFW should impliment a simple rule. You have to have a certain number of posts before you're allowed to create a new topic. I'm fairly certain that vBulletin allows this. That forces them to actually read other threads and get to know the way the forum works before starting a bunch of new threads on their first day asking questions that have already been answered, or posting news that's already been posted.

12. Mirageified

Dude, get over it

Look, I sifted through pages of threads to see if the info was already out there anywhere. I come to this place daily to read what's new and do not remember seeing it anywhere, EVER. So sorry for trying to get something new out here.

I have a job and a life, I do not have time to spend hours looking to see what everyone else has posted. In other words, GET OVER IT.

13. Jedi2016

Search feature. Much better than browsing.

14. digitalvehicle

digitalvehicle Member

I like the mutemath one better. This one is just a bunch of screaming and lame guitar.

15. Mirageified

Did that too, my apologies if my efforts did not live up to yours or anyone elses standards. Next time I will try to be more perfect like you and the rest of the established snobs with no class here than can not seem to deal with the fact that some of us miss things from time to time and make mistakes unlike you.

I guess we must not be good enough fans if we only check in on the site once a day instead of every 3 hours.