Blackjkb's upgrade

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by blackjkb, Mar 18, 2010.

1. blackjkb

blackjkb Banned

The time is in the 1970s some where in the south...blackjkb is new to earth...and is eager for a new form..he finds himself in hazzard county gerogia....he then stumbles upon a bright orange car with a rebal flag on top and a 01 on the side...and its name "general lee"

blackjkb:Well! hello general! how are you doing.

"blackjkb scans the car"

blackjkb:why! your not a transformer at all! how foolish i am...

"blackjkb turns around and hits a telephone wire...and sort of making him dumber"

blackjkb:now dats what i call power...uh huh..

"the dumber blackjkb turns around...and sees the general lee"

blackjkb:TARNATIONS! IM TAKIN THIS ONE FER A TEST DRIVE!

"blackjkb scans the general lee as his form and takes off through the bumpy hills of hazzard county"

blackjkb:I FEEL SO ALIVE!!

"he jumps over a hill and passes the towns sherrif in his car...roscco"

roscco:well....if it aint the duke boys!

"roscco takes off in his police car after blackjkb meanwhile back at the general lees parking place...a little energon is left on the pole line blackjkb walked into...it leaks on the general lee and into the engine...the general lee transforms"

general:That forignar...he aint from around these parts i know it...and he took my form!

"the general transforms and follows blackjkbs trail...while that is goin on blackjkb is gettin chassed down by roscco"

Roscco:GIVE IT UP DUKE BOYS!

Blackjkb:What in the name of godzilla are you talking about

"blackjkb slows down and keeps his speed where he can be beside roscco...he looks in the car"

roscco:what the heck?! there's no one drivin the general lee!?!

blackjkb:thats because...im not the general.

"blackjkb takes off leavin roscco behind....he then pulls near hazzard lake"

blackjkb:IM GOIN BACK! TO THE FUTURE!

"blackjkb transforms and searches in the lake and finds some parts to build a time machine after only 1 minute he has it finished and up and runnin...then..he is suprised attacked by the general...but blackjkb tackles him and pins him."

blackjkb:YOU WANT TO GO TO THE FUTURE TO HANG ON!

the general:NO I GOT T-

"the two are launched into the future...at the planet junkion"

"back where the general once was...near the grocery store..the duke boys are picking up uncle jesse some eggs"

Bo:...luke..

Luke:i know Bo....i know..I TOLD YOU TO LOCK IT!!

THE END!