Blackarachnia (BW) vs Airachnid (PRIME)

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by QLRformer, Apr 9, 2012.

?

Blackarachnia (BW) vs Airachnid (PRIME)

1. Blackarachnia (BW)

24 vote(s)
    55.8%
  2. Airachnid (PRIME)

19 vote(s)
    44.2%
  1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Who would win?

My vote goes to Blackarachnia. But then she will always get my vote :wink: .

2. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In a fight? I can't remember much of BW Blackarachnia's fighting abilities so I can't really say.

Blackarachnia was a better character though.

4. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

i think they should settle this fight... over oil wrestling.

5. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

Agreed. After reading the title, I thought it was gonna be a "which character do you like more?" thread. Airachnid would destroy Blacharachnia in a fight. Blacharachnia could hold her own, but Airachnid seems to be one of the best fighters in Transformers: Prime. Plus, Airachnid would be like five to ten times Blackarachnia's size. But for the record, I like Blackarachnia as a character more.

Sound good to me. :thumbs2: 

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Blackarachnia.

She has the skills to pay the bills. Also she uses actual guns, not lame-ass Spider-man webs. Plus she's not a stupid, tired stereotype who's only "effective" because other characters are written in unrealistic ways to make her look better.

7. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I looooove Blackarachnia more than anything but Airachnid would spank her in a fight.

8. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blackarachnia as a character, Airachnid in a fight. BA is less than half her size.

9. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

What about Animated Blackarachnia?

10. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    No I hate her.

11. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Blackarachnia for both.

She took down Rampage before and he was alot taller then her.

12. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

I didn't ask for your opinion.

13. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Tough decison here.

Blackarachnia's certainly no slouch when it comes to combat but Airachnid manage to KILL two cybertronians which kind of puts her in an advantige. However Blackarachnia's cleaver enough to keep herself alive to bring Airachnid down.

Character wise I'm fine with both because they aren't the same character and have different personatlys. Both Beast Wars and Animated Blackarachnia while being the bad girls of the shows have redeeming aspects to them which in Beast Wars had her be a Maxiaml again. Airachnid on the other hand has none of those and is a stone cold blooded killer through and through. They both work at what they need to do as thier own characters.

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Charecter: Blackarachnia

Fighting: Airachnid

15. Cogar

Cogar Follower of the Code

This sentence pretty much covers it.

--

The winner in a fight is not the one you think is cutest (a relative term) or coolest. It's the one who has proven herself able to finish the job. Airachnid is a cold trophy hunter.

16. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Airachnid commits intergalactic genocide for fun. Blackarachnia doesn't.

17. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    prime airacknid! she is alsome her character is creepy and the voice work and as for bw i never seen so i cant say it is good or bad!

18. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

Personally, I want to see more of Airachnid's skills in a fair fight. While both have some similiar skills and manipulative personality traits, I think that in the end, Airachnid is a hunter; not a fighter. The first time we saw her, she ambushed and binded Arcee with webs, then hunted the "defenceless" Jack, who still managed to put up quite a fight. I believe that every other time we saw her but twice, she had some sort of advantage (Whether it was the immobilizer, an insecticon, or an enemy [Breakdown] who was to enraged to think straight.

The only other times I remember her fighting to win were against Arcee in Metal Attraction and against Soundwave in the Season 1 finale. She put up a fair fight against Arcee, even though Arcee was still handicapped due to that magnet gauntlet. Then, she was trounced against Soundwave; which speeks more for Soundwave's awesomeness then Airachnid's weakness.

Black Arachnid is well armed and more importantly, a fighter; not a hunter. She's physically weaker and I don't if she would win, but she'll put up a great fight

19. gregles

gregles quintesson

I'm going go against the grain and say airachnid for both personality, fighting prowess and also toy. As cartoon villains go airachnid is just plain scary and scary is a rare quality as most villains nowadays blackarachnia and even megatron included seem to have to have some kind of sob story or political justification or explanation for there villainy, which ends up leaving the villain loosing there ability to scare or at worse looking a bit of an emo with issues. airachnid has also side stepped the kitsch comic relief love/hate relationship with breackdown many had predicted and instead reminded the viewer exactly what kind of monster they were dealing with.

As somebody else has pointed out the soundwave fight was more a credit to soundwaves intellect rather than airachnid being weak as if you are face to face with an emotionally feral murderous lady with lots of legs don't rush in close range like breackdown shoot her in the back.