Blackarachnia breathes...right?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by DaraRex2.0, Jun 2, 2008.

1. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Don't scold my grammar, spelling hates me iVi And if this has been discussed before, don't kill me. I looked, couldn't find, my excuse.

So, BA breathes, right? Due to her techno organic whatever. This was made clear in Megatron Rising 2...I think? But in space, no one breathes.

So when Blitzwing was dissing her organic half mode, it wasn't so much it disgusted him but that she must be this big complication for the other Decepticons if they have to keep her alive. And she's no good in certain situations.

Is she really that useful to them if she's such a hassel to deal with? But she hasn't reunited with the 'cons...yet.

2. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    While Im not certain of the scene your refering to the only thing that i can think of that would imply she needed to breath that wouldnt have jumped out at me and caused me to ask the same question would have been that she appeared 'puffed' or 'out of breath' due to exertion in which case it would be less a case of BA breathes and more that being out of breath is a way to show exhaustion visually.

Far too many TF fans seem to be unable to see the destinction between things that are meant to add to the lore and things that are simply put in place to serve the story being told.

3. DaraRex2.0

Megatron Rising part one or two. Sari is riding in BA's back and they're going in circles. When she asks where the key is, Sari gives her a hint referring to a place where she can't breath. "It's underwater? My organic half can't survive down there." She says this horrified.

Go watch, I checked my sources. It bugged my brain when I thought about it. :thumb 

4. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    Even still your over thinking it while the liabilities of her organic status may be touched on again chances are it simply served the purposes of the story.

Regardless the distaste for her techno organic status on Blitzwings behalf was more likely based off not only the Decepticon but the Cybertronian distaste for organics which has been a running theme throughout the show.

5. DaraRex2.0

-V-' kids show, supposedly. I just thought I'd throw it out there and see what other people came up with.

I left out the whole detail of why the spiders on the alien world have identical oxygen levels to those of Earth, unles she adapted when she arrived.... But that's too indepth there.

6. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i think she has to be breath to a extent maybe where there is no air only her organic half dies and she is left imobile

7. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    Well, spiders don't breathe like vertebrate animals do-they take in oxygen through special pores on their bodies. So BA's organic half probably breathes automatically, without her having to do anything.