Blackarachnia back to Elita

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Omega Charge, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Blackarachnia's only goal in this show is too get her old self back. A pursuit to purge the creature half of her. She's not even what you call a Decepticon. Because of this, we've only seen her a few times. Having her appear too much
    with the same old pursuit would dry her up.

So the point is, IF TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED LASTS LONG ENOUGH, she will have to return to her old form again. She's got to find a way to do it sometime, and it's always hinted at everytime she appears. If or when she does, her madness will be over and she'll have lost her purpose. So what will she move on to do? She won't stay with the Cons, and I think her hate for Prime will be dwindling, so I think it would be logical for her to return to the Bots.

Anyone else see this happening? Thoughts?

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, like I've said in every other discussion about this... I'm not sure you'll see her ever purge her organic side, but I do believe that we will eventually see her redeemed and come to terms with what she's become and realize that she's not a freak.

I mean, after watching Black Friday it appears that she still does harbor feelings for Optimus. Even though it was definitely a ploy to get Grimlock to attack him so she could get away you can see that she's not being totally insincere with him either. Also, she still has a conscious as she didn't have to leave the antidote for Prowl & Bumblebee, but she did anyways. She's not really evil and I don't think you'll see her with the Decepticons ever again at this point. To me she's become obsessed with purging her organic side and is willing to go to any lengths right now to do that even if deep down her Autobot nature might be totally disgusted with herself.

Myself, I think eventually something will happen where she comes to terms with herself and joins the Autobots or at least becomes a recurring ally. Personally, I'd love to see something like the Batman TAS episode 'Mean Seasons' and when her mask comes off Optimus remarks at how beautiful she's become or some such nonsense. Not that she would suddenly become good as that would be too corny, but it could be a step down that road.

Just my two cents on the matter.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I hoep she accepts her organic side with the help of Prime and joins the Autobots or at least become their ally, but remains the sexy, sarcastic seductive bot she is. I could see her bonding with Sary because their bout "freaks" in their worlds.

One could have Sentinel despise her once he see what she has become and Optimus standing up to her or protecting her from retaliation. The she realizes Optimus is not like most of the others and she accepts him. Heck she might see Earth as more home to her now than Cybertron.

Besides, how fun would it be if we saw Sentinel get his ass kicked by BA?

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would totally love if they went the other way with BA and Sentinel. A story line where they meet and fall in love. This could redeem both characters, it would allow prime to get over his hatred of organics, help BA with her abandonment issues and round out both characters

5. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

I hope they go with what the original OP stated. I am kinda tired of the old BW Blackarachnia schpiel. Yeah, you're sexy and seductive and sarcastic and seditious. We know this. But I really don't want more of the same. Its been done already. Try something new. Have her return to her normal self.

Frankly, I don't want Animated to delve into the whole Organics/Technomatter thing again. We've done that already - and it was good. I'd rather the bots just be bots this time. I don't wanna see Oil Slick as Meldown or Sari as a Pretender or Meltdown's goons as a pretender. That ruins the entire appeal of Transformers as sentient beings and the show will start being gimmicky and weird.

6. thekryle

thekryle Well-Known Member

I bet she makes it back to her original form, but she kills herself in the process.

7. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah... Asking TFA to redeem BA by pruging her organic half would sound like as if in BW, after she joined the Maximals, she'd have had to scan another beast mode, because spiders are eeeevil and besides, Maximals only transform into mammals and birds (and fish, occasionally).

I think we might see her join the Bots someday. But more likely is that after OP helps her in some way, for selfless reasons, she'll repay it by turning against Megatron to help Prime. Kinda like how Catwoman, although part of Batman's rogue's gallery, never wants to kill him and even saved him from the likes of the Joker a few times (watch "Almost got him..." from Batman TAS, a real classic...)

8. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I believe i've said before that i'd like to see an ep where BA has to make a difficult decision, something like she can either finally cure herself of her organics or save an Autobot in danger (Optimus for dramatic effect).

I don't think she may ever regain her old form, perhaps momentarily, but she could always be techno-organic. The only thing that i really am interested to see change in her is her mental state. What she does now she does out of desperation, going to any length to become 'normal' again. The real question with her is: will she ever trust Autobots (in particular Optimus) again? She is very Catwoman like as many of you have said. Ultimately, she serves only her own goals, tho' she is capable good or evil deeds.

Perhaps there may come a point when BA rejoins with the Decepticons and she is told to kill Optimus, but then she finds that she doesn't want to. This may then lead to her finally separating from the Decepticons, tho' she may not become an Autobot again officially, but she could become an occassional ally of theirs.

I'm still waiting for a Sentinel, Optimus and Elita confrontation too...

9. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can see this given the present physical nature of both characters, BA being a confirmed techno-organic and Sari being a whatever-she-is. My (admittedly-bad) theory: the two of them end up either binary-bonding or completely merging into one being somehow, and instead of being called either 'Sari' or 'Elita' or even 'Sari-Elita', the whole thing is shortened to 'Ariel'.
    I mean, I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance here...
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...DownloadItem&g2_itemId=8948&g2_serialNumber=4
    http://www.seibertron.com/images/cartoon/01/episodes/ep53/searchforalphatrion141.jpg

:tongue: 

O.K., I'll stop now.

10. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm really anxious to see how BA interacts with the other Cons. From what we briefly saw, they consider her a freak too... But I bet 'Mix' and 'Scrap' would love to check out her chassis, erm, thorax...

Thing is, BA has seen some pretty rough days and it'll be some time before she ever trusts anyone again.

I loved seeing her and Sari interact both times they met. Kinda reminded me of the episode of Batman TAS when Batgirl has to team-up with Catwoman against corrupt industrialist Roland Daggett (guy responsible for Matt Hagen becoming Clayface, among others...)

Batgirl (sees Catwoman holding Daggett over a vat of acid): "Don't do it! If you do, you'll end up being just as bad he is!"
    Catwoman: "Oh, grow up." (drops Daggett)

11. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

The Decepticons probably only accept her because she is a transformer and against the Autobots. you probably just have to be willing to follow the supreme leader of the Decepticons aka Megatron and your a shoe in for them.

that said probably near the end of season 3 we will see her be the rogue agent of the decepticons turn into the rogue agent of the autobots of earth (i cant see the cybertron autobots being to friendly about her) and it will all be thanks to a confrontation of sentinal optimus and blacky.

12. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can see an episode where one of here experiments works and she joins up with the Autobots, but then starts changing back and forth and eventually just ends up back as BA, but on the Autobots side somewhat when she sees they don't care how she looks. Then again, if she does trun back into Elita-1 permanatley, that gives Hasbro a reason to churn out a new mold to make money off of.

13. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

I would actually like a ship land, a group of unknown transformers hunting blackarachnia down themselves.

They arn't seen through most of the episode, but animals are in places they shouldn't be.

Finally it's a group of Techno-organics calling themselves Maximals that picked up on BA's unique signal and came to find her, a place she can be accepted.

It would solve her problems, leave open the chance to return, and not be a magical cure.

14. Lockdown

Lockdown Bootey Hunter

News Credits:
    I think she should not only come to terms with her techno organic nature but embrace it and found her own sub team of techno-organic Predacons.