Black Zarak 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by AutoCon2076, Sep 15, 2008.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Earlier this morning my Jeep was broken into. The bitch-ass cowards that robbed me got off with my GPS, my radio, and my speaker-box. They also broke my window regulator in the process. What does this mean for you? It means you have have an opportunity to buy my Black Zarak. As much as I love my collection I love my Jeep first. This is a sacrifice I have to make so as I can repair it. Black Zarak is $900 FIRM. I will NOT lower the price. Also I will NOT take a trade - despite how much I want a Liokaiser. Here are a few pictures. Additional pictures available upon request.

~Z

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He does have the visor - I wasn't aware it clipped on the helm in robot mode when this picture was taken.
    [​IMG]

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    My jeep got broken into also about a year ago. they busted the rear door smaller window, and stole nothing. I feel bad for you, good luck.

3. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any parts missing or broken? Does he come with box and styro?

4. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thats Zarak is Soooo nice! Good Luck.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear you have to sell it man.We were just talking about that Black Zarak at Uno's on saturday.

6. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Back off you buzzards, this one is mine!!!

7. Uncrazimatic

Uncrazimatic Uncrazimatic Bore

gahhhh i want to pull the trigger on this so bad.. it looks sooo nice.. first you take ghost starscream pvc now this diablien?!

8. AutoCon2076

Im going to keep this posted for a day or two. I'll be honest as to why. I'm hoping someone offers me well over a grand for this piece. Why? Because I really, really, really don't want to sell it. It took me six years to get this damn thing.

There is also a slight probability I will have my items recovered. Aside from the police having gotten good prints off of my vehicle, I myself am well tied with locals of the area. Any of the "hooligans" that took my items are more than likely somehow connected to other people I know from here. News travels fast around here and I know some pretty good people.

In regards to the figure Black Zarak himself has no flaws. His only gold plastic damage occurs to a cosmic-rust lookin gold Fastrack and a chip on the connector-peg of his shield. The shield itself looks great and still transforms as the photos show. Infact you wouldn't even have known it was flawed from the pics unless I told you. If anybody is interested in other figures from my collection thread do let me know. I've got other great things like Trypticon (complete sans 1 radar and FT's gun) for $100, the Nike Convoy & Megatron for $60 each ($100 set), and a complete G1 Bruticus for $100.

I'll be REALLY negotiable on my other stuff right now if yall see anything you want. Admittedly I posted this when I was enraged at the world for seeing a vandalized truck parked out front. This is a last-stand desperation attempt (selling BZ, that is) that if at all possible I'd rather avoid. So yeah thanks for the interest.

~Z

9. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    I'm interested in that Trypticon if you got any pics

10. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, I don't want to be known as a horder!! This figure is a grail of mine though, and so was Ghost SS.

11. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm surprised you dared to transform him for the pictures ;-)

I'm always nervous with my Roadblock and Bristleback.

12. Uncrazimatic

Uncrazimatic Uncrazimatic Bore

haha! all good man, i'm playin.. i shoulda thought to bid high on that ghost ss. those are grail pieces for a lot of people.. on a side note, i hope you get your stuff back autocon, my insurance took care of the stuff that got taken out of my car a couple years ago, just had to file that dang police report.

13. AutoCon2076

PMs sent to those who inquired. It wasn't going to be sold but then my Radiator exploded today.

~Z

14. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

I just wish you coud give me 2 months or a month and a half and i could pay you straight up for this. Ive wanted a black Zarak more than ive wanted to be able to produce Golden Turds.

If no one tickles your fancy on this and you dont mind waiting a month a least then get in touch with me by the end of the month ok

sorry to hear about your jeep man