Black Redeco

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by The Ender, Dec 12, 2011.

1. The Ender

The Ender avid indoorsman

Prelude...
    When I woke up, Nothin' felt right, everything' that was cold felt blazin' hot, and vice versa. when I looked at my hands, I was shocked, those beautiful purple servos that shoved many a victim down many a flight o' stairs, were now straght, organic, appendages, covered by purple gloves, I rose further, and saw that I had become some mockery of what I was, A voice that reminded me of Blitzwing strangely, only female said "Ah,... Skywarp is it? You're awake at last,"
    Yeah, things were only starting to turn south.

2. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

thats pretty good.

3. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

4. The Ender

Thanks, Appreciate your feedback
    Ch. 2
    When I finally got the nerve to look into the mirror, I finally got a glimpse of what exactly I became, I apparently became a human female, poetic justice I suppose, "Look," that voice said "I know you're probably extremely uncomfortable with the neu body, I don't like the idea myself, but, as du probably know, orders are orders"
    "YOU look," I yelled up looking for her "Who the heck are you, and why the fr*g am I in this puny organic form!!"
    she stepped into the veiwing window of my cell "The name's Murlmeter, And I wouldn't call your neu shinki body 'puny'"

5. The Ender

Why no feedback?
    ch.3
    She unlocked and opened the cell "come, we must train you in this neu form" As I got up, things started moving that I didn't expect, I started hoping that the "near-infinite adaptability" that Thundercracker kept bablin' about when he debated over the worthiness of organic life was all it was cracked up to be. As I eventually got used to the dynamics of this flesh, I noticed I was shorter than Murlmeter, also her dress, shin tight shirt and pants, and an over-jacket, also, the manner of which reminded me of my studies of earth history "Nazi-German SS uniform," I commented, "fitting"
    You wouldn't believe how long I stared at the floor my face collided with before I realized she punched me in the face.

6. The Ender

siriosly, What am I doing wrong?
    ch.4
    "medic, MEDIC!" I shouted "OH SLAG I'M LEAKING FLUID, If SOMEONE DOESN'T PATCH ME UP, I'M GONNA GO OFF-" Murlmeter slapped my face, "You're an organic entity assisted by nanites, unlike your metallic body, this will heal itself, you're immune to all biological and most chemical attacks, so there's no risk of infection" was a translation of the german rant she spat, apperently my onboard computer knew german
    "okay, I learned ONE good thing about organic life, what's next?"
    "now," she smiled "du get used to your neu weapons"
    she slapped a switch on my head and a cashe of weapons, resembling the earth F-15E Fighter I used to trans form into, "enine type seeker armor set ready for training"
    apparently the designer was good at mockery

7. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

Sorry that I haven't been able to reply. You're not doing anything wrong at all! I love it!!!!:D 

8. The Ender

Thanks, I was ready to quit
    ch.6
    It took me a while to get used to the new weaponry, as a Cybertronian, I used "trigger" motions, shouting "Transform!" to change modes, twitching my index servo to fire thde null-rays, sliding a small pad in my palm to teleport, analagous to playing your video games, here, it's litteraly a new set of muscles, only the firearms(two colt 1911's, two sawed-off Kalashnikov AK-47s, and a portal gun) and my beam sabers(a heavily refined cybertonian energy blade) worked as expected, the rest, my new "null-rays" and the armor set(more a gloified hard point than a actual method of protection, plus the way I "drew" and "sheathed" the new weapons was a nihtmare to figure out, the armor had to be rebuilt, the designer had lazily put foot pads onto a scaled-down F-15, not realizing that the plane's arodynamics (If ever there was a thing you primates got right) was built to be ridden INSIDE not ON TOP like a vic viper), after about a dozen steller-cycles of training, I finally met what had become of my teamates...

9. The Ender

Sorry I had't have updated for a while

ch.7
    "Thunder!" I was relieved when I saw the name plate on the door, however when I opened it, I thought I needed an optical replacement (or rather an "eye transplant") thunder wasn't naked, she was in her suit, or so it looked like it's just the colors... neon green on pink and neon blue and a bright yellow and neon orange was enough to make the socket under Murl's eyepatch hurt a fey seconds of looking away I realized that it was an empty suit, Thunder walked in with the coleration he(is it a she now? I hate genders) had as a cybertronian, I could't look directly at her, the suit left a garish blotch in my vision.
    "Sorry," Thunder said, "the fleshling who did my suits' design was relieved of service for having halusenogens on the job after my new suit and armor was made, I only keep the old in case I need to blind someone"

"Well, It works!" I said with visual agony "where's the big screamer?"

"in the lobby down the hall"

"thanks, bud."

10. The Ender

what am I screwing up?