Black Playstation PSP w/ games

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by zgraham, Jan 3, 2009.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I have a few items for sale. The game systems are in very good condition. So are the games and accessories. Shipping is not included in the price. I will add insurance to the price of the game systems to protect you and me. All prices are obo, so send you offers. Thanks for looking.
    Black PSP.It works great. Comes with home charger, 2 sets of headphones, and 2 carrying cases. 100.00
    PSP Metal Gear Solid game 7.00
    PSP Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron 7.00
    PSP Car charger 7.00
    Nintendo 64 w/expansion pack, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, 2 tremor plus packs, all cords, orange 40.00
    N64 Games 3.00 each Mortal Kombat Sub Zero, Star Wars-Battle for Naboo, Shadows of the Empire, and Rogue Squadron, Bond 007-Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough, Rampage Universal Tour, Starfox 64, and Turok Rage Wars.

I also have the following Star Wars figures for sale. They are 5.00 each and all are MIP:
    New Clone Wars Figures complete set 1-8. Set includes # 1 Anakin Skywalker , # 2 Obi-Wan Kenobi , # 3 Yoda, # 4 Captian Rex , # 5 Clone Trooper , # 6 General Grievous , # 7 Battle Droid , AND # 8 R2-D2. Captian Rex, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, and Obi-Wan Kenobi all have 1st day of issue stickers.
    30th Boba Fett w/coin
    30th Covert Ops Clone Tropper w/gold coin

I ship only in the US. I accept paypal, cashier's checks and money orders. If paying with a credit card through paypal add 4% to cover their fees. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

I'd give you $110.00 shipped without the games,car charger,and head phones.

3. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I am trying to sell it all in one lot. If no one is interested, I will get back with you. Thanks for your interest.

4. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Never mind dude I just landed one for $70.00